An agreement has been signed between North Korea president Kim Jong and the American president Donald Trump in their meeting held today in Singapore. During their meeting in Singapore, several important decisions have been taken.
During his interaction with the press, Trump had said that several key decisions were taken during the course of the meeting and that many more meetings will happen between them. A detailed and extensive agreement record has been prepared and signed said Trump. He went on to add that he realised that Kim Jong has been a talented leader and loves his country very much.
Trump added that he has developed a good relationship with Kim Jong and a memorable one. When he was asked if he will invite Kim Jong to the White House, Trump replied that he will definitely invite him. Kim Jong has said that this was a historical meeting and that they have decided to let go of the bitter past.
The leaders had the best food offered by the Singapore government and had a good time together. The details on the agreement signed between the leaders have not been revealed yet.
Sulphuric Acid Leakage in STERLITE Copper - Locals evacuated, Officials are examining the plant Thoothukudi district administration office has sent officials to examine the Vedanta owned Sterlite Copper Plant's sulphuric acid leak reported in a storage unit of the plant which was sealed. Chemicals and hazardous waste from the place will be removed, said the Thoothukudi Collector Sandeep Nanthuri.
- Shocking Details on How Telugu Couple lured Young Actresses into Sex Racket
- Why Chandrababu Naidu real face became evident while receiving PM?
- YSR Congress hopeful of by-elections to Lok Sabha
- Suspected Boko Haram jihadists killed 31 people in a twin suicide bomb attack
- Union Government facing a lot of ire from Andhra people
- Will Kim Kardashian enter politics?
- JDS challenge to Modi!
- Operation Amma to save Hinduism!
- Goof up in Delhi with LG confusion!
- Edappadi's requests to PM!
- 6 Feet long reptile spotted moving beneath a couch at Puducherry Airport
- Lagadapatis survey Not a surprise for AP
- Famous Mount becomes World's Highest Rubbish Dump
- Smart card to be launched by end of 2018 for Chennai Metro Passengers
- Naidu bowed and melted before Modi