An agreement has been signed between North Korea president Kim Jong and the American president Donald Trump in their meeting held today in Singapore. During their meeting in Singapore, several important decisions have been taken.
During his interaction with the press, Trump had said that several key decisions were taken during the course of the meeting and that many more meetings will happen between them. A detailed and extensive agreement record has been prepared and signed said Trump. He went on to add that he realised that Kim Jong has been a talented leader and loves his country very much.
Trump added that he has developed a good relationship with Kim Jong and a memorable one. When he was asked if he will invite Kim Jong to the White House, Trump replied that he will definitely invite him. Kim Jong has said that this was a historical meeting and that they have decided to let go of the bitter past.
The leaders had the best food offered by the Singapore government and had a good time together. The details on the agreement signed between the leaders have not been revealed yet.
Know about Dussehra & Diwali Bank Holidays According to sources with several posts and articles being circulated on social media about Banks remaining shut for three consecutive days in lieu of Dussehra and Diwali holidays, customers are in a state of panic when they come across headlines like Banks to remain shut this festive season, ATMS may run out of cash and Shortage of cash at bank ATMs due to holidays and these articles have pressed the panic button
- Bumrah responds to criticism
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India
- Story behind the festival Vijayadasami related to Goddess Durga
- How do Hindus celebrate Vijayadasami?
- PM Modi to inaugurate national police memorial & museum on October 21
- Difference between Donald Trump & Prince Harry had Twitter laughing
- Heavy Rains lashed Hyderabad, left places standstill
- Jana Sena leaders keen to contest 20 to 22 Assembly seats in Telangana
- Gaddar ready to contest against Telangana CM KCR
- EPS & OPS celebrated AIADMKs 47th year at party office
- ED attached Assets of Nirav Modi & Mehul Choksi