New Delhi sources reported that National passenger carrier Air India announced it has revised the applicable Excess Baggage Rate (EBR) on domestic sectors effective Monday. Meanwhile according to a circular, the airline revised its EBR to Rs. 500 plus applicable GST per kg on all travel commencing on or after June 11 from an earlier Rs. 400 per kg, except for Alliance Air flights.
Meanwhile as per report the circular further said that GST rates will be applicable on the value reflected on all Excess Baggage tickets, issued in India, except from the exempted airports.
Furthermore in addition, the circular dated June 6 said that GST will be
applicable on the value reflected on the EBT at the rate of 5% in economy class
and 12% for other classes. Currently, Air India has a baggage allowance limit
of 25 kg.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?