New Delhi sources reported that National passenger carrier Air India announced it has revised the applicable Excess Baggage Rate (EBR) on domestic sectors effective Monday. Meanwhile according to a circular, the airline revised its EBR to Rs. 500 plus applicable GST per kg on all travel commencing on or after June 11 from an earlier Rs. 400 per kg, except for Alliance Air flights.
Meanwhile as per report the circular further said that GST rates will be applicable on the value reflected on all Excess Baggage tickets, issued in India, except from the exempted airports.
Furthermore in addition, the circular dated June 6 said that GST will be
applicable on the value reflected on the EBT at the rate of 5% in economy class
and 12% for other classes. Currently, Air India has a baggage allowance limit
of 25 kg.
Will Revanth Reddy quit politics? Accordingly Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) working president Revanth Reddy said the people of Telangana conferred a greater responsibility on the Praja Kutami with the TRS's win in the elections. Meanwhile irrespective of his chances in Kodangal, he will keep fighting for the public.
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!
- London court orders against Mallya!
- Rahul Gandhi blames Modi!
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high