According to sources Pranab Mukherjee's recent visit to RSS headquarters and his speech continue to hit the headlines every now and then. Meanwhile amidst this, rumors had spread like wildfire that Congress president Rahul Gandhi had not invited Pranab for the party's Iftar party to be held on June 13 in Delhi. Meanwhile when quashing those rumors, Congress party in its latest statement confirmed Pranab's attendance for the Iftar party.
Moreover it said that the party president Rahul Gandhi, who will be hosting the Iftar, has invited Pranab Dada and the senior leader readily agreed his invite. Furthermore Congress communications in-charge Randeep Surjewala said Mukherjee was invited by the Congress chief for the event and he has readily accepted the invite. Furthermore multiple media houses have raised questions on Iftar invite to Pranab Mukherjee on behalf of Congress president.
Moreover this is going to be the first Iftar party
by Rahul Gandhi as Congress president. Earlier, the party had given the annual
ritual a miss in the last two years. Further the last Iftar party was hosted by
then Congress president Sonia Gandhi which was also attended by Pranab. Meanwhile,
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal was said to be not invited for this grand Iftar party
which will see attendance of several political stalwarts cutting
World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE In the list of countries where women do not have safety, India has topped, in a huge shocker for the nation. England based Thomas Reuters charitable organization had conducted a survey for the welfare of women, on the list of countries totally unsafe for women. The survey was conducted considering a total of 193 countries of the world.
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash
- A Shameful incident at the famous Kanaka Durga temple
- Why IT officials threw CM Ramesh's wife mobile into dustbin?
- Kerala celebrates Vijayadasami specially
- Why Parents enroll their kids in a preschool on Vijayadasami?
- Eastern India celebrates Vijayadasami in a different way
- Importance of Vijayadasami in different parts of India
- KCR to pen to One Crore Households
- Revathy's complaint goes against her!
- Siddharth the only supporter of Chinmayi!
- BJP fights Sabarimala verdict!
- "I can live in Pakistan than South India" - Siddhu speech gets viral!
- Tamilisai Soundararajan ridiculed Kamal Hassan