According to sources Pranab Mukherjee's recent visit to RSS headquarters and his speech continue to hit the headlines every now and then. Meanwhile amidst this, rumors had spread like wildfire that Congress president Rahul Gandhi had not invited Pranab for the party's Iftar party to be held on June 13 in Delhi. Meanwhile when quashing those rumors, Congress party in its latest statement confirmed Pranab's attendance for the Iftar party.
Moreover it said that the party president Rahul Gandhi, who will be hosting the Iftar, has invited Pranab Dada and the senior leader readily agreed his invite. Furthermore Congress communications in-charge Randeep Surjewala said Mukherjee was invited by the Congress chief for the event and he has readily accepted the invite. Furthermore multiple media houses have raised questions on Iftar invite to Pranab Mukherjee on behalf of Congress president.
Moreover this is going to be the first Iftar party
by Rahul Gandhi as Congress president. Earlier, the party had given the annual
ritual a miss in the last two years. Further the last Iftar party was hosted by
then Congress president Sonia Gandhi which was also attended by Pranab. Meanwhile,
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal was said to be not invited for this grand Iftar party
which will see attendance of several political stalwarts cutting
Will Tamilnadu Telecom Employees be declared as Govt Employees? Tiruchy sources added that Federation’s national vice-president C K Mathivanan said the National Federation of Telecom Employees have appealed to the Union Government to again categorically declare all the 2.5 lakh BSNL (public sector telecom major Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) employees as ‘Government servants’.
- Spanish Royal Couple anchored by Trump
- Which pair do you think will most likely get hitched?
- Sri Reddy explained what happened inside her Bedroom
- TDP targets Buggana complaints to Speaker
- Will Ganta Srinivasa Rao lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls?
- Envoy says Xi Jinping watched Dangal on multiple occasions
- Rahul sets his eyes on AP politics
- A drunken detector taxi from Uber!
- Madras Mozart becomes Sikkim ambassador!
- Ulaga Nayagan meets Rahul Gandhi!
- Sakshi Dhoni requests pistol for safety!
- Centre gave Rs 1.50 lakh crore to AP in four years
- Donald Trump escalated his attacks on America's northern neighbor
- Choreographer allegedly made a hoax Bomb Call after missing Flight
- How has practicing Yoga changed your life?