The god man Bhaiyuji Maharaj who had rejected the deputy minister post offered by the Madhya Pradesh government has shot him and has committed suicide. In an unexpected manner, last month witnessed the appointment of 5 god men as deputy ministers in the Madhya Pradesh cabinet.
Bhaiyuji Maharaj was one among the priests who were selected to be the part of the cabinet with deputy minister post. However, Bhaiyuji Maharaj had rejected the offer given to him by the Madhya Pradesh government.
Bhaiyuji Maharaj is a very popular
and well-known god man in Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra zones with huge
devotees and fans following. In such a scenario, news has spread like wildfire
that Bhaiyuji Maharaj had killed himself by shooting himself and had committed
suicide yesterday. More details on his suicide and the reasons behind are expected
to be revealed soon.
Will Tamilnadu Telecom Employees be declared as Govt Employees? Tiruchy sources added that Federation’s national vice-president C K Mathivanan said the National Federation of Telecom Employees have appealed to the Union Government to again categorically declare all the 2.5 lakh BSNL (public sector telecom major Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) employees as ‘Government servants’.
- Spanish Royal Couple anchored by Trump
- Which pair do you think will most likely get hitched?
- Sri Reddy explained what happened inside her Bedroom
- TDP targets Buggana complaints to Speaker
- Will Ganta Srinivasa Rao lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls?
- Envoy says Xi Jinping watched Dangal on multiple occasions
- Rahul sets his eyes on AP politics
- A drunken detector taxi from Uber!
- Madras Mozart becomes Sikkim ambassador!
- Ulaga Nayagan meets Rahul Gandhi!
- Sakshi Dhoni requests pistol for safety!
- Centre gave Rs 1.50 lakh crore to AP in four years
- Donald Trump escalated his attacks on America's northern neighbor
- Choreographer allegedly made a hoax Bomb Call after missing Flight
- How has practicing Yoga changed your life?