The god man Bhaiyuji Maharaj who had rejected the deputy minister post offered by the Madhya Pradesh government has shot him and has committed suicide. In an unexpected manner, last month witnessed the appointment of 5 god men as deputy ministers in the Madhya Pradesh cabinet.
Bhaiyuji Maharaj was one among the priests who were selected to be the part of the cabinet with deputy minister post. However, Bhaiyuji Maharaj had rejected the offer given to him by the Madhya Pradesh government.
Bhaiyuji Maharaj is a very popular
and well-known god man in Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra zones with huge
devotees and fans following. In such a scenario, news has spread like wildfire
that Bhaiyuji Maharaj had killed himself by shooting himself and had committed
suicide yesterday. More details on his suicide and the reasons behind are expected
to be revealed soon.
Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri Ideally, one should not get one's hair cut or do a shave during Navaratri it is said that this angers Goddess Durga and invites her wrath. If you have work commitments, then you can probably give yourself a shave a couple of times, but avoid getting your hair cut. Also do not organize a mundan ceremony for your child in this period. You can't obviously give up sleeping for nine days, but one should avoid sleeping in the afternoon during this time. This is especially true for those who are fastin
- What will happen when you eat Non-Veg during Navaratri?
- Which Color to use in worshiping each Goddess?
- Why Navaratri is so special in India?
- 68 year old brutally killed!
- Kamal Hassan visits Mettur dam!
- Kerala actor apologizes!
- Stalin condemns on ADMK!
- 3 Member Panel to probe MeToo allegations in Kollywood: Vishal
- Pawan Kalyan to contest in 24 seats in Telangana Elections
- Will Kamal Hassan build alliance with Congress in 2019 Elections?
- APJ Abdul Kalam as President in India
- Remembering APJ Abdul Kalam on his BIRTHDAY (October 15)
- Huawei to support one million AI developers & partners over three years
- Karnataka health department confirms Swine flu cases
- Demonetization & GST effect in Telangana doesn't affects its growth in Tax Revenues