Due to the numerous new projects set to be executed this year by the ISRO, the central government has allocated almost 10,400 crores budget for these plans. This year has been considered to be a crucial year in the history of ISRO. The premier space research organization of India is all set to launch 12 new space projects this year.
On a monthly basis, one plan per month will be executed in 12 months of which already 3 plans have been executed. The biggest plan to be executed this year happens to be the Chandrayaan plan. This is going to be the phase 2 of the successful Chandrayaan project. With the project, a rover will be sent to the moon to analyze, and send reports.
While this was scheduled initially
in May, due to weather conditions, it has been pushed to October. Gsat 11, GSLV
12, GSAT 7 will be sent once per month followed by 4 satellites in next year.
Since these projects are expensive, the government has allocated a huge budget
of 10400 crores. As said by ISRO leader Sivan, more than 10000 job
opportunities will also be created in ISRO.
Will Revanth Reddy quit politics? Accordingly Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) working president Revanth Reddy said the people of Telangana conferred a greater responsibility on the Praja Kutami with the TRS's win in the elections. Meanwhile irrespective of his chances in Kodangal, he will keep fighting for the public.
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!
- London court orders against Mallya!
- Rahul Gandhi blames Modi!
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high