Due to the numerous new projects set to be executed this year by the ISRO, the central government has allocated almost 10,400 crores budget for these plans. This year has been considered to be a crucial year in the history of ISRO. The premier space research organization of India is all set to launch 12 new space projects this year.
On a monthly basis, one plan per month will be executed in 12 months of which already 3 plans have been executed. The biggest plan to be executed this year happens to be the Chandrayaan plan. This is going to be the phase 2 of the successful Chandrayaan project. With the project, a rover will be sent to the moon to analyze, and send reports.
While this was scheduled initially
in May, due to weather conditions, it has been pushed to October. Gsat 11, GSLV
12, GSAT 7 will be sent once per month followed by 4 satellites in next year.
Since these projects are expensive, the government has allocated a huge budget
of 10400 crores. As said by ISRO leader Sivan, more than 10000 job
opportunities will also be created in ISRO.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?