Due to the numerous new projects set to be executed this year by the ISRO, the central government has allocated almost 10,400 crores budget for these plans. This year has been considered to be a crucial year in the history of ISRO. The premier space research organization of India is all set to launch 12 new space projects this year.
On a monthly basis, one plan per month will be executed in 12 months of which already 3 plans have been executed. The biggest plan to be executed this year happens to be the Chandrayaan plan. This is going to be the phase 2 of the successful Chandrayaan project. With the project, a rover will be sent to the moon to analyze, and send reports.
While this was scheduled initially
in May, due to weather conditions, it has been pushed to October. Gsat 11, GSLV
12, GSAT 7 will be sent once per month followed by 4 satellites in next year.
Since these projects are expensive, the government has allocated a huge budget
of 10400 crores. As said by ISRO leader Sivan, more than 10000 job
opportunities will also be created in ISRO.
Sulphuric Acid Leakage in STERLITE Copper - Locals evacuated, Officials are examining the plant Thoothukudi district administration office has sent officials to examine the Vedanta owned Sterlite Copper Plant's sulphuric acid leak reported in a storage unit of the plant which was sealed. Chemicals and hazardous waste from the place will be removed, said the Thoothukudi Collector Sandeep Nanthuri.
- Shocking Details on How Telugu Couple lured Young Actresses into Sex Racket
- Why Chandrababu Naidu real face became evident while receiving PM?
- YSR Congress hopeful of by-elections to Lok Sabha
- Suspected Boko Haram jihadists killed 31 people in a twin suicide bomb attack
- Union Government facing a lot of ire from Andhra people
- Will Kim Kardashian enter politics?
- JDS challenge to Modi!
- Operation Amma to save Hinduism!
- Goof up in Delhi with LG confusion!
- Edappadi's requests to PM!
- 6 Feet long reptile spotted moving beneath a couch at Puducherry Airport
- Lagadapatis survey Not a surprise for AP
- Famous Mount becomes World's Highest Rubbish Dump
- Smart card to be launched by end of 2018 for Chennai Metro Passengers
- Naidu bowed and melted before Modi