The central government has announced that the NEET exams won't be conducted by CBSE hereafter. In India, the admissions to medical colleges throughout the country are happening based on the NEET exams conducted and the scores secured by candidates.
Though candidates from Tamilnadu and several other states have opposed the eligibility criteria being NEET exams, for the past 2 years, medical college admissions have been happening based on NEET exams. The NEET entrance exams have been conducted so far by the central board of secondary education.
However, with so many criticisms and
outrageous response from various corners, the central government has decided
that from now on, the NEET exams will not be conducted by CBSE. The human
resources development ministry has announced that the NEET exams will be
conducted by a national examination committee.
Know about Dussehra & Diwali Bank Holidays According to sources with several posts and articles being circulated on social media about Banks remaining shut for three consecutive days in lieu of Dussehra and Diwali holidays, customers are in a state of panic when they come across headlines like Banks to remain shut this festive season, ATMS may run out of cash and Shortage of cash at bank ATMs due to holidays and these articles have pressed the panic button
- Bumrah responds to criticism
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India
- Story behind the festival Vijayadasami related to Goddess Durga
- How do Hindus celebrate Vijayadasami?
- PM Modi to inaugurate national police memorial & museum on October 21
- Difference between Donald Trump & Prince Harry had Twitter laughing
- Heavy Rains lashed Hyderabad, left places standstill
- Jana Sena leaders keen to contest 20 to 22 Assembly seats in Telangana
- Gaddar ready to contest against Telangana CM KCR
- EPS & OPS celebrated AIADMKs 47th year at party office
- ED attached Assets of Nirav Modi & Mehul Choksi