The central government has announced that the NEET exams won't be conducted by CBSE hereafter. In India, the admissions to medical colleges throughout the country are happening based on the NEET exams conducted and the scores secured by candidates.
Though candidates from Tamilnadu and several other states have opposed the eligibility criteria being NEET exams, for the past 2 years, medical college admissions have been happening based on NEET exams. The NEET entrance exams have been conducted so far by the central board of secondary education.
However, with so many criticisms and
outrageous response from various corners, the central government has decided
that from now on, the NEET exams will not be conducted by CBSE. The human
resources development ministry has announced that the NEET exams will be
conducted by a national examination committee.
Shocking Details on How Telugu Couple lured Young Actresses into Sex Racket For past few days, the buzz is about the Andhra Couple who lives in Chicago and their prostitution racket. When cops arrested them, some shocking details were found as they have got a registry where some lead Telugu actresses name were spotted.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu real face became evident while receiving PM?
- YSR Congress hopeful of by-elections to Lok Sabha
- Suspected Boko Haram jihadists killed 31 people in a twin suicide bomb attack
- Union Government facing a lot of ire from Andhra people
- Will Kim Kardashian enter politics?
- JDS challenge to Modi!
- Operation Amma to save Hinduism!
- Goof up in Delhi with LG confusion!
- Edappadi's requests to PM!
- 6 Feet long reptile spotted moving beneath a couch at Puducherry Airport
- Lagadapatis survey Not a surprise for AP
- Famous Mount becomes World's Highest Rubbish Dump
- Smart card to be launched by end of 2018 for Chennai Metro Passengers
- Naidu bowed and melted before Modi
- Naidu rallies CMs against Modi, backs Kejriwal