The central government has announced that the NEET exams won't be conducted by CBSE hereafter. In India, the admissions to medical colleges throughout the country are happening based on the NEET exams conducted and the scores secured by candidates.
Though candidates from Tamilnadu and several other states have opposed the eligibility criteria being NEET exams, for the past 2 years, medical college admissions have been happening based on NEET exams. The NEET entrance exams have been conducted so far by the central board of secondary education.
However, with so many criticisms and
outrageous response from various corners, the central government has decided
that from now on, the NEET exams will not be conducted by CBSE. The human
resources development ministry has announced that the NEET exams will be
conducted by a national examination committee.
Will Revanth Reddy quit politics? Accordingly Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) working president Revanth Reddy said the people of Telangana conferred a greater responsibility on the Praja Kutami with the TRS's win in the elections. Meanwhile irrespective of his chances in Kodangal, he will keep fighting for the public.
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!
- London court orders against Mallya!
- Rahul Gandhi blames Modi!
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high