San Francisco sources reported that according to a report in The Verge on Tuesday, the iPhone maker Apple has introduced a new section on crypto currency in its guidelines on App Store that apply to iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS app. As per the guidelines "Apps, including any third party advertisements displayed within them, may not run unrelated background processes such as crypto currency mining”.
Meanwhile the apps may facilitate virtual currency storage, provided they are offered by developers enrolled as an organization. As per report "In addition, apps may not mine directly for crypto currencies, unless the mining is performed in the Cloud or otherwise off-device". Moreover the apps may "facilitate transactions or transmissions of crypto currency on an approved exchange, provided they are offered by the exchange itself".
Earlier Apple March removed "Calendar 2" app from the Mac App
Store after it started mining crypto currency on devices in exchange for
premium features. Accordingly Facebook and Google have already banned crypto currency,
token sales and Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) advertisements on their platforms.
Meanwhile Twitter stated "We have added a new policy for Twitter Ads
relating to crypto currency and under this new policy, the advertisement of
Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and token sales will be prohibited globally”.
Supreme Court judge wins hearts! Relief materials had been collected at the premises of the supreme court of India, and justice Joseph Kurien actively participating in helping packing and collecting of relief materials had come as a surprise and inspiration for others in the premises. Kerala, God's own country as people call it, had been hit by an unprecedented disaster after being impacted by never before seen huge rainfall in the past 100 years.
- Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
- Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
- Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
- Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
- Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
- US ended development fund for Syria
- Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
- Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
- Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
- Hero Cycles ready to give a Brand New Cycle to Anupriya who donated her 4-years savings to Kerala Floods
- #Vijayakanth at Karunanidhi Memorial
- India's first win in Asian games!
- 50 villages in Erode hit by floods!
- Temporary respite as rains lessens in Kerala!
- Will Pawan & Jagan donate generously for Kerala Flood?