San Francisco sources reported that according to a report in The Verge on Tuesday, the iPhone maker Apple has introduced a new section on crypto currency in its guidelines on App Store that apply to iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS app. As per the guidelines "Apps, including any third party advertisements displayed within them, may not run unrelated background processes such as crypto currency mining”.
Meanwhile the apps may facilitate virtual currency storage, provided they are offered by developers enrolled as an organization. As per report "In addition, apps may not mine directly for crypto currencies, unless the mining is performed in the Cloud or otherwise off-device". Moreover the apps may "facilitate transactions or transmissions of crypto currency on an approved exchange, provided they are offered by the exchange itself".
Earlier Apple March removed "Calendar 2" app from the Mac App
Store after it started mining crypto currency on devices in exchange for
premium features. Accordingly Facebook and Google have already banned crypto currency,
token sales and Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) advertisements on their platforms.
Meanwhile Twitter stated "We have added a new policy for Twitter Ads
relating to crypto currency and under this new policy, the advertisement of
Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and token sales will be prohibited globally”.
Bumrah responds to criticism Cricketer Jasprit Bumrah had said that he does not care about the negative comments on his bowling action and the abusive criticism he faces. Many former cricketers had already accused him of having a weird bowling action and had always complained about his run up before bowling.
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India
- Story behind the festival Vijayadasami related to Goddess Durga
- How do Hindus celebrate Vijayadasami?
- PM Modi to inaugurate national police memorial & museum on October 21
- Difference between Donald Trump & Prince Harry had Twitter laughing
- Heavy Rains lashed Hyderabad, left places standstill
- Jana Sena leaders keen to contest 20 to 22 Assembly seats in Telangana
- Gaddar ready to contest against Telangana CM KCR
- EPS & OPS celebrated AIADMKs 47th year at party office
- ED attached Assets of Nirav Modi & Mehul Choksi
- BJP releases its Manifesto for Telangana Elections in a week