Andhra Pradesh sources reported that Janasena President Pawan Kalyan took a temporary break from his Porata Yatra and is spending some quality time with his family. Meanwhile throughout his tour, Pawan constantly targeted Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu on various issues.
Yesterday morning, Pawan took to Twitter and quoted British historian and politician Lord Macaulay's piece on 'theory of exploitation of resources through destruction of nativity & indigenous culture'. Accordingly Pawan said that the exploitation is still in practice but by our own native political elites. Then Pawan went on to say that he had experienced it throughout his tour in Uttarandhra.
Furthermore Pawan also said that he could see a tremendous "soul
force" in the Land of UttaraAndhra, which reminded him of the fighting
spirit of Veera Telangana. Moreover Pawan's tweets made everyone wonder if he
is hinting at a separate Uttarandhra statehood movement. Further for the last
few months, Pawan has been frantically trying to find some issues to turn them
into his campaign tools and hence his lackluster efforts in fighting for
special status yielded not much result.
World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE In the list of countries where women do not have safety, India has topped, in a huge shocker for the nation. England based Thomas Reuters charitable organization had conducted a survey for the welfare of women, on the list of countries totally unsafe for women. The survey was conducted considering a total of 193 countries of the world.
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash
- A Shameful incident at the famous Kanaka Durga temple
- Why IT officials threw CM Ramesh's wife mobile into dustbin?
- Kerala celebrates Vijayadasami specially
- Why Parents enroll their kids in a preschool on Vijayadasami?
- Eastern India celebrates Vijayadasami in a different way
- Importance of Vijayadasami in different parts of India
- KCR to pen to One Crore Households
- Revathy's complaint goes against her!
- Siddharth the only supporter of Chinmayi!
- BJP fights Sabarimala verdict!
- "I can live in Pakistan than South India" - Siddhu speech gets viral!
- Tamilisai Soundararajan ridiculed Kamal Hassan