The central government plan to block WhatsApp all-over the nation to prevent the spreading of anti-national messages. Due to the widespread nature of anti-social elements across the country, this decision has been considered, revealed the central government.
As a first step, this WhatsApp ban will be implemented in several states of India. It must be noted that the central government had earlier planned to block Facebook. However, after severe criticism from all corners, the government withdrew the plan.
Yesterday the government had conducted a meeting to discuss the existence of anti-social elements in the nation and this meeting was attended by information and communication ministry members and security and defense ministry members. It was discussed regarding modes of transmission of anti-national messages.
The discussion leads to the conclusion that most of the anti-social, Government and anti-National messages are spread via WhatsApp. As a part of preventing this, soon the government will take steps to ban WhatsApp messaging and calling in several states of India. This is expected to begin in terrorist attack prone Kashmir.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?