The central government plan to block WhatsApp all-over the nation to prevent the spreading of anti-national messages. Due to the widespread nature of anti-social elements across the country, this decision has been considered, revealed the central government.
As a first step, this WhatsApp ban will be implemented in several states of India. It must be noted that the central government had earlier planned to block Facebook. However, after severe criticism from all corners, the government withdrew the plan.
Yesterday the government had conducted a meeting to discuss the existence of anti-social elements in the nation and this meeting was attended by information and communication ministry members and security and defense ministry members. It was discussed regarding modes of transmission of anti-national messages.
The discussion leads to the conclusion that most of the anti-social, Government and anti-National messages are spread via WhatsApp. As a part of preventing this, soon the government will take steps to ban WhatsApp messaging and calling in several states of India. This is expected to begin in terrorist attack prone Kashmir.
Sulphuric Acid Leakage in STERLITE Copper - Locals evacuated, Officials are examining the plant Thoothukudi district administration office has sent officials to examine the Vedanta owned Sterlite Copper Plant's sulphuric acid leak reported in a storage unit of the plant which was sealed. Chemicals and hazardous waste from the place will be removed, said the Thoothukudi Collector Sandeep Nanthuri.
- Shocking Details on How Telugu Couple lured Young Actresses into Sex Racket
- Why Chandrababu Naidu real face became evident while receiving PM?
- YSR Congress hopeful of by-elections to Lok Sabha
- Suspected Boko Haram jihadists killed 31 people in a twin suicide bomb attack
- Union Government facing a lot of ire from Andhra people
- Will Kim Kardashian enter politics?
- JDS challenge to Modi!
- Operation Amma to save Hinduism!
- Goof up in Delhi with LG confusion!
- Edappadi's requests to PM!
- 6 Feet long reptile spotted moving beneath a couch at Puducherry Airport
- Lagadapatis survey Not a surprise for AP
- Famous Mount becomes World's Highest Rubbish Dump
- Smart card to be launched by end of 2018 for Chennai Metro Passengers
- Naidu bowed and melted before Modi