The central government plan to block WhatsApp all-over the nation to prevent the spreading of anti-national messages. Due to the widespread nature of anti-social elements across the country, this decision has been considered, revealed the central government.
As a first step, this WhatsApp ban will be implemented in several states of India. It must be noted that the central government had earlier planned to block Facebook. However, after severe criticism from all corners, the government withdrew the plan.
Yesterday the government had conducted a meeting to discuss the existence of anti-social elements in the nation and this meeting was attended by information and communication ministry members and security and defense ministry members. It was discussed regarding modes of transmission of anti-national messages.
The discussion leads to the conclusion that most of the anti-social, Government and anti-National messages are spread via WhatsApp. As a part of preventing this, soon the government will take steps to ban WhatsApp messaging and calling in several states of India. This is expected to begin in terrorist attack prone Kashmir.
Bumrah responds to criticism Cricketer Jasprit Bumrah had said that he does not care about the negative comments on his bowling action and the abusive criticism he faces. Many former cricketers had already accused him of having a weird bowling action and had always complained about his run up before bowling.
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India
- Story behind the festival Vijayadasami related to Goddess Durga
- How do Hindus celebrate Vijayadasami?
- PM Modi to inaugurate national police memorial & museum on October 21
- Difference between Donald Trump & Prince Harry had Twitter laughing
- Heavy Rains lashed Hyderabad, left places standstill
- Jana Sena leaders keen to contest 20 to 22 Assembly seats in Telangana
- Gaddar ready to contest against Telangana CM KCR
- EPS & OPS celebrated AIADMKs 47th year at party office
- ED attached Assets of Nirav Modi & Mehul Choksi
- BJP releases its Manifesto for Telangana Elections in a week