Indian team player MS Dhoni doesn’t know if the cricketer in him is any different since fatherhood but Mahendra Singh Dhoni says daughter Ziva has certainly changed the person that he is, especially in his attempts to keep her on the “backfoot”. Meanwhile the 37 year old talismanic former India skipper, who is basking in the glory of leading Chennai Super Kings to the IPL title earlier this year, spoke on the rarely touched subject of his life after fatherhood in a show for ‘Star Sports’.
Dhoni said “He don’t know whether it has changed me as a cricketer, as a person yes of course because daughters are very close to their fathers”. He added that “In his case the problem is when Ziva was born he was not there (three years ago), most of the time he was playing cricket, so everything bad somehow is thrown at him to deal with”.
Moreover about speaking of his own routines, Dhoni revealed that he took
to rowing exercises during the IPL. He noted “Once the tournament (IPL) started
he was not in the gym anymore and just did his rowing, and in Chennai he had a
rowing machine in his room only, he would get up, order his breakfast and
before the breakfast came, he would start his rowing”.
Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm Chennai sources stated that the 'Rahul for Prime Minister' proposal from DMK chief MK Stalin has kicked up a storm all around, besides triggering a bombshell of a recall from the inimitable Dr Subramanian Swamy. Meanwhile the former Law Minister tweeted on Monday "He do not know why some parties want to declare Rahul Gandhi as next PM as self confessed in writing that he is British citizen
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically
- Despite promises, the intention to arrest Mallya!