Indian team player MS Dhoni doesn’t know if the cricketer in him is any different since fatherhood but Mahendra Singh Dhoni says daughter Ziva has certainly changed the person that he is, especially in his attempts to keep her on the “backfoot”. Meanwhile the 37 year old talismanic former India skipper, who is basking in the glory of leading Chennai Super Kings to the IPL title earlier this year, spoke on the rarely touched subject of his life after fatherhood in a show for ‘Star Sports’.
Dhoni said “He don’t know whether it has changed me as a cricketer, as a person yes of course because daughters are very close to their fathers”. He added that “In his case the problem is when Ziva was born he was not there (three years ago), most of the time he was playing cricket, so everything bad somehow is thrown at him to deal with”.
Moreover about speaking of his own routines, Dhoni revealed that he took
to rowing exercises during the IPL. He noted “Once the tournament (IPL) started
he was not in the gym anymore and just did his rowing, and in Chennai he had a
rowing machine in his room only, he would get up, order his breakfast and
before the breakfast came, he would start his rowing”.
AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures According to sources after seeking an interim relief from Cyclone Titli devastation Andhra CM Chandrababu Naidu has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, 48 hours after the CM oversaw relief and rescue measures and visited cyclone hit districts in North Coastal Andhra Pradesh, Srikakulam and Vizianagaram.
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri
- What will happen when you eat Non-Veg during Navaratri?
- Which Color to use in worshiping each Goddess?
- Why Navaratri is so special in India?
- 68 year old brutally killed!
- Kamal Hassan visits Mettur dam!
- Kerala actor apologizes!
- Stalin condemns on ADMK!
- 3 Member Panel to probe MeToo allegations in Kollywood: Vishal
- Pawan Kalyan to contest in 24 seats in Telangana Elections
- Will Kamal Hassan build alliance with Congress in 2019 Elections?
- APJ Abdul Kalam as President in India
- Remembering APJ Abdul Kalam on his BIRTHDAY (October 15)
- Huawei to support one million AI developers & partners over three years
- Karnataka health department confirms Swine flu cases