According to sources Kanna Lakshminarayana's meeting with PM Narendra Modi has more to say and read between than what it appears to be. As per report, a state party chief meeting Prime Minister one on one is something out of the blue and quite strangely, none of the party leaders from the state to accompany him. Meanwhile this certainly indicates that this is not Kanna's move to meet Modi but the other way around.
Furthermore after meeting Modi, none other than Kanna on record stated that Modi told him to corner Chandrababu. Moreover definitely, this is not what a Prime Minister of the country tells his party leader to corner Chief Minister of a state. Furthermore keeping the above aside, BJP has now begun its game in AP. Further after TDP shocked BJP by quitting NDA much before than it expected and started its war against BJP, the latecomer BJP is now beginning its game. Presently BJP plans to take the centre's public schemes into people.
Moreover as per Modi and BJP, Centre has kept 85% of
its bifurcation promises and wants to publicize that it would also
"do" remaining 15%. BJP to soon launch 'Intintiki BJP', door-to-door
public campaign along with its pamphlets on the list of Centre's funds to AP
through various schemes and many more. As per report BJP plans to join as many
as leaders from other political parties. Invite political leaders from other
parties to join BJP in AP.
Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. The party took many buildings on lease in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for its operations two years ago. While the party has decided to continue its central office in Madhapur, it has decided to shut down some buildings in other places.
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!