Katamarayudu telugu movie review | Katamarayudu Movie Review Rating | Katamarayudu Review | Pawan Kalyan Katamarayudu

X
close save
crop image
x
TM
Tue, Aug 21, 2018 | Last Updated 1:33 am IST

Menu &Sections

Search

Why Kanna met PM Narendra Modi?

Why Kanna met PM Narendra Modi?
Why Kanna met PM Narendra Modi?
http://apherald-nkywabj.stackpathdns.com/images/appleiconAPH72x72.png apherald.com

According to sources Kanna Lakshminarayana's meeting with PM Narendra Modi has more to say and read between than what it appears to be. As per report, a state party chief meeting Prime Minister one on one is something out of the blue and quite strangely, none of the party leaders from the state to accompany him. Meanwhile this certainly indicates that this is not Kanna's move to meet Modi but the other way around.



Furthermore after meeting Modi, none other than Kanna on record stated that Modi told him to corner Chandrababu. Moreover definitely, this is not what a Prime Minister of the country tells his party leader to corner Chief Minister of a state. Furthermore keeping the above aside, BJP has now begun its game in AP. Further after TDP shocked BJP by quitting NDA much before than it expected and started its war against BJP, the latecomer BJP is now beginning its game. Presently BJP plans to take the centre's public schemes into people.

Why Kanna met PM Narendra Modi?

Moreover as per Modi and BJP, Centre has kept 85% of its bifurcation promises and wants to publicize that it would also "do" remaining 15%. BJP to soon launch 'Intintiki BJP', door-to-door public campaign along with its pamphlets on the list of Centre's funds to AP through various schemes and many more. As per report BJP plans to join as many as leaders from other political parties. Invite political leaders from other parties to join BJP in AP.

Why Kanna met PM Narendra Modi?

Why Kanna met PM Narendra Modi?
5/ 5 - (1 votes)
Add To Favourite
More from author
Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
US ended development fund for Syria
Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
India's first win in Asian games!
50 villages in Erode hit by floods!
Temporary respite as rains lessens in Kerala!
Will Pawan & Jagan donate generously for Kerala Flood?
KCR asked Disaster Response Force to stand by for any emergency from Flood
Mike Pompeo to meet Pakistan PM Imran Khan by September
Will all Congress Govts help Flood hit state Kerala?
J. Jayalalitha Probe case summoned by 3 AIIMS Doctors
Kerala to receive Flood relief from AP & Telangana
Pregnant Woman at Kerala flood delivered Baby Boy
Imran Khan extends sympathies to people of India in grief for Vajpayee
58 year Norway Minister having great time with 28 year Iranian Girlfriend
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief
No 108 Services at night in AP
32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
What's Alagiri's next plan?
Kollidam break leads to flood!
A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
About the author

Bharath has been the knowledge focal point for the world, As Darvin evolution formula End is the Start ... Bharath again will be the Knowledge Focal Point to the whole world. Want to hold the lamp and shine light on the path of greatness for our country Bharath.