According to sources Kanna Lakshminarayana's meeting with PM Narendra Modi has more to say and read between than what it appears to be. As per report, a state party chief meeting Prime Minister one on one is something out of the blue and quite strangely, none of the party leaders from the state to accompany him. Meanwhile this certainly indicates that this is not Kanna's move to meet Modi but the other way around.
Furthermore after meeting Modi, none other than Kanna on record stated that Modi told him to corner Chandrababu. Moreover definitely, this is not what a Prime Minister of the country tells his party leader to corner Chief Minister of a state. Furthermore keeping the above aside, BJP has now begun its game in AP. Further after TDP shocked BJP by quitting NDA much before than it expected and started its war against BJP, the latecomer BJP is now beginning its game. Presently BJP plans to take the centre's public schemes into people.
Moreover as per Modi and BJP, Centre has kept 85% of
its bifurcation promises and wants to publicize that it would also
"do" remaining 15%. BJP to soon launch 'Intintiki BJP', door-to-door
public campaign along with its pamphlets on the list of Centre's funds to AP
through various schemes and many more. As per report BJP plans to join as many
as leaders from other political parties. Invite political leaders from other
parties to join BJP in AP.
Supreme Court judge wins hearts! Relief materials had been collected at the premises of the supreme court of India, and justice Joseph Kurien actively participating in helping packing and collecting of relief materials had come as a surprise and inspiration for others in the premises. Kerala, God's own country as people call it, had been hit by an unprecedented disaster after being impacted by never before seen huge rainfall in the past 100 years.
- Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
- Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
- Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
- Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
- Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
- US ended development fund for Syria
- Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
- Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
- Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
- Hero Cycles ready to give a Brand New Cycle to Anupriya who donated her 4-years savings to Kerala Floods
- #Vijayakanth at Karunanidhi Memorial
- India's first win in Asian games!
- 50 villages in Erode hit by floods!
- Temporary respite as rains lessens in Kerala!
- Will Pawan & Jagan donate generously for Kerala Flood?