According to sources Kanna Lakshminarayana's meeting with PM Narendra Modi has more to say and read between than what it appears to be. As per report, a state party chief meeting Prime Minister one on one is something out of the blue and quite strangely, none of the party leaders from the state to accompany him. Meanwhile this certainly indicates that this is not Kanna's move to meet Modi but the other way around.
Furthermore after meeting Modi, none other than Kanna on record stated that Modi told him to corner Chandrababu. Moreover definitely, this is not what a Prime Minister of the country tells his party leader to corner Chief Minister of a state. Furthermore keeping the above aside, BJP has now begun its game in AP. Further after TDP shocked BJP by quitting NDA much before than it expected and started its war against BJP, the latecomer BJP is now beginning its game. Presently BJP plans to take the centre's public schemes into people.
Moreover as per Modi and BJP, Centre has kept 85% of
its bifurcation promises and wants to publicize that it would also
"do" remaining 15%. BJP to soon launch 'Intintiki BJP', door-to-door
public campaign along with its pamphlets on the list of Centre's funds to AP
through various schemes and many more. As per report BJP plans to join as many
as leaders from other political parties. Invite political leaders from other
parties to join BJP in AP.
Bumrah responds to criticism Cricketer Jasprit Bumrah had said that he does not care about the negative comments on his bowling action and the abusive criticism he faces. Many former cricketers had already accused him of having a weird bowling action and had always complained about his run up before bowling.
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India
- Story behind the festival Vijayadasami related to Goddess Durga
- How do Hindus celebrate Vijayadasami?
- PM Modi to inaugurate national police memorial & museum on October 21
- Difference between Donald Trump & Prince Harry had Twitter laughing
- Heavy Rains lashed Hyderabad, left places standstill
- Jana Sena leaders keen to contest 20 to 22 Assembly seats in Telangana
- Gaddar ready to contest against Telangana CM KCR
- EPS & OPS celebrated AIADMKs 47th year at party office
- ED attached Assets of Nirav Modi & Mehul Choksi
- BJP releases its Manifesto for Telangana Elections in a week