Mumbai sources stated that Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday said Prime Minister Narendra Modi did not keep his assurance of providing jobs to two crore youth in a year. Meanwhile when addressing a Congress workers' rally in Mumbai, Rahul Gandhi also targeted the Modi government on a range of issues, as he tried to enthuse the party's booth-level workers ahead of the 2019 Lok Sabha polls.
Moreover Rahul said the BJP led government did not provide jobs to two crore youth in a year as was promised by PM Modi in the run up to the 2014 general elections. Furthermore the Congress leader observed that China has been providing jobs to 50,000 youth per 24 hours. He said the BJP led government gives jobs to 450 youth in the same span”.
Gandhi added "The Prime Minister will give jobs to 2 crore youth in a
year. And in the Lok Sabha, his minister said unemployment is the highest in
last eight years in India. The BJP led government wrote off Rs 2.5 lakh crore
loans of India's richest 15-20 people but a similar demand by farmers to waive
off their debt was ignored". Previously on Tuesday, the Congress leader
slammed PM Narendra Modi for "not talking" about employment for youth
and farmers and said that his fight was against the government's policies.
World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE In the list of countries where women do not have safety, India has topped, in a huge shocker for the nation. England based Thomas Reuters charitable organization had conducted a survey for the welfare of women, on the list of countries totally unsafe for women. The survey was conducted considering a total of 193 countries of the world.
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash
- A Shameful incident at the famous Kanaka Durga temple
- Why IT officials threw CM Ramesh's wife mobile into dustbin?
- Kerala celebrates Vijayadasami specially
- Why Parents enroll their kids in a preschool on Vijayadasami?
- Eastern India celebrates Vijayadasami in a different way
- Importance of Vijayadasami in different parts of India
- KCR to pen to One Crore Households
- Revathy's complaint goes against her!
- Siddharth the only supporter of Chinmayi!
- BJP fights Sabarimala verdict!
- "I can live in Pakistan than South India" - Siddhu speech gets viral!
- Tamilisai Soundararajan ridiculed Kamal Hassan