While the trial in the controversial and sensational actress abduction case has not begun yet, actor Dileep, the eighth accused in the case, has been trying different ways to delay the trial. Dileep has always been considered and believed to be the prime master brain behind the horrors that happened to the actress in February 2017.
Now, Dileep has approached the high court to request an investigation by Central Bureau of Investigation. Dileep has been constantly saying that the investigation by Kerala police is biased and that they have deliberately pulled him into the case and framed him.
Dileep has filed a petition stating
that he is innocent and that he cannot be branded as an accused from the
statements of other accused people alone. It must be noted that Dileep is a
highly influential person who is capable of destroying evidences against him,
and it was one of the reasons why he was not given the video evidences on the
events of the night, when he had requested. Previously he had even moved to the
home secretary demanding a special investigation team or a CBI Probe.
Bumrah responds to criticism Cricketer Jasprit Bumrah had said that he does not care about the negative comments on his bowling action and the abusive criticism he faces. Many former cricketers had already accused him of having a weird bowling action and had always complained about his run up before bowling.
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India
- Story behind the festival Vijayadasami related to Goddess Durga
- How do Hindus celebrate Vijayadasami?
- PM Modi to inaugurate national police memorial & museum on October 21
- Difference between Donald Trump & Prince Harry had Twitter laughing
- Heavy Rains lashed Hyderabad, left places standstill
- Jana Sena leaders keen to contest 20 to 22 Assembly seats in Telangana
- Gaddar ready to contest against Telangana CM KCR
- EPS & OPS celebrated AIADMKs 47th year at party office
- ED attached Assets of Nirav Modi & Mehul Choksi
- BJP releases its Manifesto for Telangana Elections in a week