While the trial in the controversial and sensational actress abduction case has not begun yet, actor Dileep, the eighth accused in the case, has been trying different ways to delay the trial. Dileep has always been considered and believed to be the prime master brain behind the horrors that happened to the actress in February 2017.
Now, Dileep has approached the high court to request an investigation by Central Bureau of Investigation. Dileep has been constantly saying that the investigation by Kerala police is biased and that they have deliberately pulled him into the case and framed him.
Dileep has filed a petition stating
that he is innocent and that he cannot be branded as an accused from the
statements of other accused people alone. It must be noted that Dileep is a
highly influential person who is capable of destroying evidences against him,
and it was one of the reasons why he was not given the video evidences on the
events of the night, when he had requested. Previously he had even moved to the
home secretary demanding a special investigation team or a CBI Probe.
Will Revanth Reddy quit politics? Accordingly Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) working president Revanth Reddy said the people of Telangana conferred a greater responsibility on the Praja Kutami with the TRS's win in the elections. Meanwhile irrespective of his chances in Kodangal, he will keep fighting for the public.
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!
- London court orders against Mallya!
- Rahul Gandhi blames Modi!
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high