While the trial in the controversial and sensational actress abduction case has not begun yet, actor Dileep, the eighth accused in the case, has been trying different ways to delay the trial. Dileep has always been considered and believed to be the prime master brain behind the horrors that happened to the actress in February 2017.
Now, Dileep has approached the high court to request an investigation by Central Bureau of Investigation. Dileep has been constantly saying that the investigation by Kerala police is biased and that they have deliberately pulled him into the case and framed him.
Dileep has filed a petition stating
that he is innocent and that he cannot be branded as an accused from the
statements of other accused people alone. It must be noted that Dileep is a
highly influential person who is capable of destroying evidences against him,
and it was one of the reasons why he was not given the video evidences on the
events of the night, when he had requested. Previously he had even moved to the
home secretary demanding a special investigation team or a CBI Probe.
Public Sector Insurance Companies assists flood affected Kerala people Accordingly with flood relief pouring in from all quarters in the form of cash, food, water and other basic supplies, public sector insurance companies, too, have jumped on board to address one of the worst crises facing Kerala. Presently to mitigate the loss, four insurance companies National Insurance Co Ltd, New India Assurance Co Ltd
- Low Pressure belt turned depression in Bay of Bengal, warning for Coastal AP
- Supreme Court judge wins hearts!
- Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
- Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
- Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
- Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
- Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
- US ended development fund for Syria
- Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
- Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
- Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
- Hero Cycles ready to give a Brand New Cycle to Anupriya who donated her 4-years savings to Kerala Floods
- #Vijayakanth at Karunanidhi Memorial
- India's first win in Asian games!
- 50 villages in Erode hit by floods!