New Delhi sources reported that the National Capital Region (NCR) on Wednesday saw a sudden deterioration in air quality as the entire region was under the grip of dust bough through winds from Rajasthan, Iran and southern Afghanistan. Meanwhile officials said the dust raising winds, currently south-westerly and westerly, have been showing their effect since Tuesday and shall continue for next two days with the entire Uttar Pradesh coming under the grip by Thursday.
Meanwhile on Wednesday, the Air Quality Index (AQI) on a scale of 0 to 500 for Delhi was "severe" at 445 against "poor" at 296 on Tuesday. Furthermore according to private weather forecasting agency Skymet, the dust raising winds from the Iran and southern Afghanistan will continue till light rain showers bring respite to Delhi and adjoining regions towards on June 16 and 17.
Mahesh Palawat, Director Skymet, told "At present, the atmosphere
from ground level till 20,000 feet has dust. As per report this is due to the
anti-cyclone formation in Iran and southern Afghanistan, since the winds are
blowing at lower level and speed had been good, so there is still some clarity
and else the situation could have been worse”.
Shocking Details on How Telugu Couple lured Young Actresses into Sex Racket For past few days, the buzz is about the Andhra Couple who lives in Chicago and their prostitution racket. When cops arrested them, some shocking details were found as they have got a registry where some lead Telugu actresses name were spotted.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu real face became evident while receiving PM?
- YSR Congress hopeful of by-elections to Lok Sabha
- Suspected Boko Haram jihadists killed 31 people in a twin suicide bomb attack
- Union Government facing a lot of ire from Andhra people
- Will Kim Kardashian enter politics?
- JDS challenge to Modi!
- Operation Amma to save Hinduism!
- Goof up in Delhi with LG confusion!
- Edappadi's requests to PM!
- 6 Feet long reptile spotted moving beneath a couch at Puducherry Airport
- Lagadapatis survey Not a surprise for AP
- Famous Mount becomes World's Highest Rubbish Dump
- Smart card to be launched by end of 2018 for Chennai Metro Passengers
- Naidu bowed and melted before Modi
- Naidu rallies CMs against Modi, backs Kejriwal