Warangal sources reported that in a bizarre case, a man found a dead rat in his curry while he was having his meal at a reputed tiffin centre in the district. According to sources the man identified as Ramesh ordered a meal on Tuesday afternoon at a tiffin centre for which he was offered brinjal curry with rice. Meanwhile when he began eating Ramesh found a dead rat in the curry which he pulled by its tail and showed to the hotel management.
Furthermore other customers having their food at the tiffin centre were shocked to see the dead rat. Moreover when Ramesh sought an explanation from the management, they stared in disbelief and speechless and immediately he then wrapped the rat in a plastic cover and walked out of the hotel.
Further, a video of the dead rat in brinjal curry has gone viral on social
media and the municipal authorities seized the hotel kitchen. GWMC health
officer Raja Reddy said adding that strict action will be taken based on the
reports "The kitchen of the hotel is in hygienic condition but we sealed
it for now and they had taken the samples of the curry and sent it for lab
testing". Moreover the officer also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000 on the
World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE In the list of countries where women do not have safety, India has topped, in a huge shocker for the nation. England based Thomas Reuters charitable organization had conducted a survey for the welfare of women, on the list of countries totally unsafe for women. The survey was conducted considering a total of 193 countries of the world.
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash
- A Shameful incident at the famous Kanaka Durga temple
- Why IT officials threw CM Ramesh's wife mobile into dustbin?
- Kerala celebrates Vijayadasami specially
- Why Parents enroll their kids in a preschool on Vijayadasami?
- Eastern India celebrates Vijayadasami in a different way
- Importance of Vijayadasami in different parts of India
- KCR to pen to One Crore Households
- Revathy's complaint goes against her!
- Siddharth the only supporter of Chinmayi!
- BJP fights Sabarimala verdict!
- "I can live in Pakistan than South India" - Siddhu speech gets viral!
- Tamilisai Soundararajan ridiculed Kamal Hassan