The ruling Telugu Desam Party is now getting ready for fight with the Bharatiya Janata Party on railway zone and steel plant at Kadapa. The TDP is already in the fighting mode with the BJP on special category status. Its leaders from Rayalaseema have now taken up the steel plant issue on priority, while the leaders from Uttarandhara are getting ready for a showdown on railway zone issue.
On the special category status issue, it is Chandrababu Naidu who has been fighting with the BJP leadership all alone. It is his battle that the TDP is totally depending on and there is no other leader who is able to fight against the BJP on the same lines. Now, as part of the new strategy, the leaders seems to be taking up the core issues of the reorganisation on their own to step up the battle against the BJP.
The BJP has dozens are leaders to hit at the TDP, while there is no leader in the TDP to match this attack from the BJP. After a day-long strategic strategy on fighting against the BJP and exposing its leadership, the TDP had distributed the issues to its leaders of Rayalaseema and Uttarandhra to fight on the issues separately diverting and dividing the united army of the BJP. In no time, the Rayalaseema leaders have come up on the steel plant issue even threatening to take up hunger strike.
In north, TDP leaders like Avanti Srinivas of Amalapuram, held hunger strike for the bifurcation issues. They are now told to take up the railway zone for Visakhapatnam issue on priority.Once the TDP leaders start their fight on issues separated from both ends of the State and Chandrababu Naidu focusing on the special category status, it would now be difficult for the BJP to spread its leadership too to counter it. The strategy is well-planned by Chandrababu Naidu, a Machiavellian, to counter the BJP’s campaign.
The BJP is also getting ready to expose the TDP and explain to the people how the Central government had extended financial and other support to the State in the last four years. BJP chief Amit Shah and Prime Minister Narendra Modi have already instructed the same to a delegation of the AP BJP lead by Kanna Lakshminarayana in Delhi in the last two days. It is now to be seen how these two parties fight the issues with elections fast approaching.
Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory Elections are done and dusted and the Voters' Verdict is sealed in Electronic Voting Machines which will be opened only on May 23rd. The Election Commission even banned the Exit Polls until May 19th which is when the last phase of General Elections will conclude. So, there is absolutely no clue about what is the verdict of the people.
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours