The ruling Telugu Desam Party is now getting ready for fight with the Bharatiya Janata Party on railway zone and steel plant at Kadapa. The TDP is already in the fighting mode with the BJP on special category status. Its leaders from Rayalaseema have now taken up the steel plant issue on priority, while the leaders from Uttarandhara are getting ready for a showdown on railway zone issue.
On the special category status issue, it is Chandrababu Naidu who has been fighting with the BJP leadership all alone. It is his battle that the TDP is totally depending on and there is no other leader who is able to fight against the BJP on the same lines. Now, as part of the new strategy, the leaders seems to be taking up the core issues of the reorganisation on their own to step up the battle against the BJP.
The BJP has dozens are leaders to hit at the TDP, while there is no leader in the TDP to match this attack from the BJP. After a day-long strategic strategy on fighting against the BJP and exposing its leadership, the TDP had distributed the issues to its leaders of Rayalaseema and Uttarandhra to fight on the issues separately diverting and dividing the united army of the BJP. In no time, the Rayalaseema leaders have come up on the steel plant issue even threatening to take up hunger strike.
In north, TDP leaders like Avanti Srinivas of Amalapuram, held hunger strike for the bifurcation issues. They are now told to take up the railway zone for Visakhapatnam issue on priority.Once the TDP leaders start their fight on issues separated from both ends of the State and Chandrababu Naidu focusing on the special category status, it would now be difficult for the BJP to spread its leadership too to counter it. The strategy is well-planned by Chandrababu Naidu, a Machiavellian, to counter the BJP’s campaign.
The BJP is also getting ready to expose the TDP and explain to the people how the Central government had extended financial and other support to the State in the last four years. BJP chief Amit Shah and Prime Minister Narendra Modi have already instructed the same to a delegation of the AP BJP lead by Kanna Lakshminarayana in Delhi in the last two days. It is now to be seen how these two parties fight the issues with elections fast approaching.
Sulphuric Acid Leakage in STERLITE Copper - Locals evacuated, Officials are examining the plant Thoothukudi district administration office has sent officials to examine the Vedanta owned Sterlite Copper Plant's sulphuric acid leak reported in a storage unit of the plant which was sealed. Chemicals and hazardous waste from the place will be removed, said the Thoothukudi Collector Sandeep Nanthuri.
- Shocking Details on How Telugu Couple lured Young Actresses into Sex Racket
- Why Chandrababu Naidu real face became evident while receiving PM?
- YSR Congress hopeful of by-elections to Lok Sabha
- Suspected Boko Haram jihadists killed 31 people in a twin suicide bomb attack
- Union Government facing a lot of ire from Andhra people
- Will Kim Kardashian enter politics?
- JDS challenge to Modi!
- Operation Amma to save Hinduism!
- Goof up in Delhi with LG confusion!
- Edappadi's requests to PM!
- 6 Feet long reptile spotted moving beneath a couch at Puducherry Airport
- Lagadapatis survey Not a surprise for AP
- Famous Mount becomes World's Highest Rubbish Dump
- Smart card to be launched by end of 2018 for Chennai Metro Passengers
- Naidu bowed and melted before Modi