The ruling Telugu Desam Party is now getting ready for fight with the Bharatiya Janata Party on railway zone and steel plant at Kadapa. The TDP is already in the fighting mode with the BJP on special category status. Its leaders from Rayalaseema have now taken up the steel plant issue on priority, while the leaders from Uttarandhara are getting ready for a showdown on railway zone issue.
On the special category status issue, it is Chandrababu Naidu who has been fighting with the BJP leadership all alone. It is his battle that the TDP is totally depending on and there is no other leader who is able to fight against the BJP on the same lines. Now, as part of the new strategy, the leaders seems to be taking up the core issues of the reorganisation on their own to step up the battle against the BJP.
The BJP has dozens are leaders to hit at the TDP, while there is no leader in the TDP to match this attack from the BJP. After a day-long strategic strategy on fighting against the BJP and exposing its leadership, the TDP had distributed the issues to its leaders of Rayalaseema and Uttarandhra to fight on the issues separately diverting and dividing the united army of the BJP. In no time, the Rayalaseema leaders have come up on the steel plant issue even threatening to take up hunger strike.
In north, TDP leaders like Avanti Srinivas of Amalapuram, held hunger strike for the bifurcation issues. They are now told to take up the railway zone for Visakhapatnam issue on priority.Once the TDP leaders start their fight on issues separated from both ends of the State and Chandrababu Naidu focusing on the special category status, it would now be difficult for the BJP to spread its leadership too to counter it. The strategy is well-planned by Chandrababu Naidu, a Machiavellian, to counter the BJP’s campaign.
The BJP is also getting ready to expose the TDP and explain to the people how the Central government had extended financial and other support to the State in the last four years. BJP chief Amit Shah and Prime Minister Narendra Modi have already instructed the same to a delegation of the AP BJP lead by Kanna Lakshminarayana in Delhi in the last two days. It is now to be seen how these two parties fight the issues with elections fast approaching.
Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019 Accordingly Tamilnadu Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (TAPMA) has planned to hold a demonstration on Thursday, asking Tamilnadu government to withdraw its plastic ban that would take effect from January 1, 2019. Meanwhile TAPMA members allege that the government order is discriminatory in nature, which allows the use of plastics in many government sectors and large scale private sectors, while the same is banned for the public and small scale private sectors.
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas