The ruling Telugu Desam Party is now getting ready for fight with the Bharatiya Janata Party on railway zone and steel plant at Kadapa. The TDP is already in the fighting mode with the BJP on special category status. Its leaders from Rayalaseema have now taken up the steel plant issue on priority, while the leaders from Uttarandhara are getting ready for a showdown on railway zone issue.
On the special category status issue, it is Chandrababu Naidu who has been fighting with the BJP leadership all alone. It is his battle that the TDP is totally depending on and there is no other leader who is able to fight against the BJP on the same lines. Now, as part of the new strategy, the leaders seems to be taking up the core issues of the reorganisation on their own to step up the battle against the BJP.
The BJP has dozens are leaders to hit at the TDP, while there is no leader in the TDP to match this attack from the BJP. After a day-long strategic strategy on fighting against the BJP and exposing its leadership, the TDP had distributed the issues to its leaders of Rayalaseema and Uttarandhra to fight on the issues separately diverting and dividing the united army of the BJP. In no time, the Rayalaseema leaders have come up on the steel plant issue even threatening to take up hunger strike.
In north, TDP leaders like Avanti Srinivas of Amalapuram, held hunger strike for the bifurcation issues. They are now told to take up the railway zone for Visakhapatnam issue on priority.Once the TDP leaders start their fight on issues separated from both ends of the State and Chandrababu Naidu focusing on the special category status, it would now be difficult for the BJP to spread its leadership too to counter it. The strategy is well-planned by Chandrababu Naidu, a Machiavellian, to counter the BJP’s campaign.
The BJP is also getting ready to expose the TDP and explain to the people how the Central government had extended financial and other support to the State in the last four years. BJP chief Amit Shah and Prime Minister Narendra Modi have already instructed the same to a delegation of the AP BJP lead by Kanna Lakshminarayana in Delhi in the last two days. It is now to be seen how these two parties fight the issues with elections fast approaching.
Supreme Court judge wins hearts! Relief materials had been collected at the premises of the supreme court of India, and justice Joseph Kurien actively participating in helping packing and collecting of relief materials had come as a surprise and inspiration for others in the premises. Kerala, God's own country as people call it, had been hit by an unprecedented disaster after being impacted by never before seen huge rainfall in the past 100 years.
- Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
- Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
- Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
- Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
- Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
- US ended development fund for Syria
- Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
- Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
- Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
- Hero Cycles ready to give a Brand New Cycle to Anupriya who donated her 4-years savings to Kerala Floods
- #Vijayakanth at Karunanidhi Memorial
- India's first win in Asian games!
- 50 villages in Erode hit by floods!
- Temporary respite as rains lessens in Kerala!
- Will Pawan & Jagan donate generously for Kerala Flood?