The meteorological department of India has announced that there will be heavy rainfall and wind today in coastal areas, south Karnataka, Meghalaya, and Assam. As per the notification is given by the metrological department on today's weather, this conclusion has arrived.
According to the report, heavy to extremely heavy rainfall is expected to hit southern Karnataka and coastal zones of Karnataka today. Similarly, states like Assam and Meghalaya, parts of Kerala, Sikkim, Nagaland, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Tripura are also expected to receive heavy rainfall.
In interior Tamilnadu, it is expected that there will be thunderstorms and heavy winds. A similar situation is expected to hit Rayalaseema, north Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, and Orissa. The winds will be traveling at a rate of 55kms per hour In parts of Tamilnadu, Kerala, Odisha, and Andaman and Nicobar islands and hence the governments and meteorological department have instructed fishermen not to venture into the sea.
Filmmaker RGV announced cash award for a video Controversial director Ram Gopal Varma, had announced a cash reward of Rs 1 lakh on his Twitter page, to those who can track the person in an 11 second video he posted. Accordingly the person he is looking for was a look alike of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu. Meanwhile the video of this anonymous person who's working as a waiter in a hotel has went viral
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri
- What will happen when you eat Non-Veg during Navaratri?
- Which Color to use in worshiping each Goddess?
- Why Navaratri is so special in India?
- 68 year old brutally killed!
- Kamal Hassan visits Mettur dam!
- Kerala actor apologizes!
- Stalin condemns on ADMK!
- 3 Member Panel to probe MeToo allegations in Kollywood: Vishal
- Pawan Kalyan to contest in 24 seats in Telangana Elections
- Will Kamal Hassan build alliance with Congress in 2019 Elections?
- APJ Abdul Kalam as President in India
- Remembering APJ Abdul Kalam on his BIRTHDAY (October 15)
- Huawei to support one million AI developers & partners over three years