The meteorological department of India has announced that there will be heavy rainfall and wind today in coastal areas, south Karnataka, Meghalaya, and Assam. As per the notification is given by the metrological department on today's weather, this conclusion has arrived.
According to the report, heavy to extremely heavy rainfall is expected to hit southern Karnataka and coastal zones of Karnataka today. Similarly, states like Assam and Meghalaya, parts of Kerala, Sikkim, Nagaland, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Tripura are also expected to receive heavy rainfall.
In interior Tamilnadu, it is expected that there will be thunderstorms and heavy winds. A similar situation is expected to hit Rayalaseema, north Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, and Orissa. The winds will be traveling at a rate of 55kms per hour In parts of Tamilnadu, Kerala, Odisha, and Andaman and Nicobar islands and hence the governments and meteorological department have instructed fishermen not to venture into the sea.
One Plus 6 model is a failure with the new Face Unlock feature OnePlus6 which got released a few weeks back is getting positive critics from all mobile users and among all the features, 'Face Unlock' is one of the impressive works by the team. But what if the feature is proved as an epic failure?
- Finally, YSRCP MPs resignations are accepted
- Ganta dares ABN survey, says it is cooked up
- Twitter to ban users who are less than 13 years of age
- Rare diseases will be treated in VHS, Chennai
- Culprit S Ve Shekar finally gets Bail - TN police never arrested him till the end
- Tweet by IIT-Bombay student being abused by seniors doing rounds on social media
- GST introduced to track trail of transaction in fact increased illegal activiti¬es
- Will Tamilnadu Telecom Employees be declared as Govt Employees?
- Spanish Royal Couple anchored by Trump
- Which pair do you think will most likely get hitched?
- Sri Reddy explained what happened inside her Bedroom
- TDP targets Buggana complaints to Speaker
- Will Ganta Srinivasa Rao lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls?
- Envoy says Xi Jinping watched Dangal on multiple occasions
- Rahul sets his eyes on AP politics