The meteorological department of India has announced that there will be heavy rainfall and wind today in coastal areas, south Karnataka, Meghalaya, and Assam. As per the notification is given by the metrological department on today's weather, this conclusion has arrived.
According to the report, heavy to extremely heavy rainfall is expected to hit southern Karnataka and coastal zones of Karnataka today. Similarly, states like Assam and Meghalaya, parts of Kerala, Sikkim, Nagaland, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Tripura are also expected to receive heavy rainfall.
In interior Tamilnadu, it is expected that there will be thunderstorms and heavy winds. A similar situation is expected to hit Rayalaseema, north Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, and Orissa. The winds will be traveling at a rate of 55kms per hour In parts of Tamilnadu, Kerala, Odisha, and Andaman and Nicobar islands and hence the governments and meteorological department have instructed fishermen not to venture into the sea.
Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm Chennai sources stated that the 'Rahul for Prime Minister' proposal from DMK chief MK Stalin has kicked up a storm all around, besides triggering a bombshell of a recall from the inimitable Dr Subramanian Swamy. Meanwhile the former Law Minister tweeted on Monday "He do not know why some parties want to declare Rahul Gandhi as next PM as self confessed in writing that he is British citizen
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically
- Despite promises, the intention to arrest Mallya!