Prime Minister Narendra Modi had done some physical exercise including yoga to show that he is physically fit and had thrown the challenge to Karnataka Chief Minister H D Kumaraswamy and senior bureaucrats. While it is not known what prompted Narendra Modi to challenge Kumaraswamy, the Karnataka chief minister had given a fitting reply to the Prime Minister.
“Physical fitness is important but the fitness of the State is greater important,” is what the Karnataka chief minister had tried to tell the Prime Minister. Well, Kumaraswamy was right at hitting the Prime Minister on the fitness of the State and the country.The prime minister with the arrogance of power and an intention to wipe out the Nehru-Gandhi image from the country had taken two hasty decisions in his four years stint that have disturbed the fitness of the country.
It was the sudden demonetisation first where he had withdrew the big currency notes overnight claiming that it would pre-empt the terrorist groups and the black money hoarders. He had requested the people to give him 50 days to restore the economy. Several 50 days have gone from then but he could not restore the economy of the country till date. People are suffering and there seems no end as the banks and ATMs go cashless. The corporate companies having the money transfer applications have benefited in the form of commissions on the transactions, while the banks and people lost heavily.
The country’s economy is disturbed and spoiled from being fit. The fitness of the country’s economy was thus hit by Modi, while he claims to be physically fit.The second move that he had disturbed the fitness of the country was the GST, which had destroyed the small and medium trade in the country. The trade is totally crippled in the country destroying the fitness of the economy and the fitness of the peoples’ normal life.
Kumaraswamy was right in his claim to be protecting the fitness of the State and Narendra Modi must now accept his failure to protect the fitness of the nation and the States. The new GST and the subsequent devolution of funds through the NITI Aayog to the States is also destroying the fitness of the State and their financial position, which is not a good sign of development.
It would certainly take at least a couple of decades for any government to restore the fitness of the country’s economy after Modi leaves the Prime Minister’s Office after the 2019 elections. If he is voted again in the election, he would further ruin the fitness of the country and it might require at least a century to restore the economy.
Donald Trump & Imran Khan same to same? Washington sources reported that Trevor Noah's jokes often find themselves in a controversy. Accordingly the host of The Daily Show often falls under a lot of scrutiny for its politically inclined humor. Meanwhile in his latest discovery, Trevor Noah has found a number of similarities between the recently elected and next designated Pakistani Prime Minister, Imran Khan, and the President of the United States, Donald Trump.
- Continued fall in Rupee causing dollar to gain
- Visveswaraya Tech University made Kannada Language compulsory
- With no help in sight, Kerala people requesting Social Media for Rescue
- Earthquake in Bengaluru? People in Shock!
- Actor Prithiviraj's mother rescued!
- Vajpayee's words to Chinnapillai!
- TN Government announces public holiday!
- 200 Patients & Staff members evacuated from Pathanamthitta flooded Hospital
- Student's Open letter to PM Narendra Modi explaining hardships faced due to NEET
- Pawan Kalyan released Manifesto Vision for forthcoming 2019 Elections
- Demand for Air tickets has gone up for Kerala & Karnataka
- Personal Life of Vajpayee is filled with Positivity
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee involved in Social Activities after Politics
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee is Best Guru, Guide & Leader
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee a Lifelong Bachelor, is a Gift from God