Prime Minister Narendra Modi had done some physical exercise including yoga to show that he is physically fit and had thrown the challenge to Karnataka Chief Minister H D Kumaraswamy and senior bureaucrats. While it is not known what prompted Narendra Modi to challenge Kumaraswamy, the Karnataka chief minister had given a fitting reply to the Prime Minister.
“Physical fitness is important but the fitness of the State is greater important,” is what the Karnataka chief minister had tried to tell the Prime Minister. Well, Kumaraswamy was right at hitting the Prime Minister on the fitness of the State and the country.The prime minister with the arrogance of power and an intention to wipe out the Nehru-Gandhi image from the country had taken two hasty decisions in his four years stint that have disturbed the fitness of the country.
It was the sudden demonetisation first where he had withdrew the big currency notes overnight claiming that it would pre-empt the terrorist groups and the black money hoarders. He had requested the people to give him 50 days to restore the economy. Several 50 days have gone from then but he could not restore the economy of the country till date. People are suffering and there seems no end as the banks and ATMs go cashless. The corporate companies having the money transfer applications have benefited in the form of commissions on the transactions, while the banks and people lost heavily.
The country’s economy is disturbed and spoiled from being fit. The fitness of the country’s economy was thus hit by Modi, while he claims to be physically fit.The second move that he had disturbed the fitness of the country was the GST, which had destroyed the small and medium trade in the country. The trade is totally crippled in the country destroying the fitness of the economy and the fitness of the peoples’ normal life.
Kumaraswamy was right in his claim to be protecting the fitness of the State and Narendra Modi must now accept his failure to protect the fitness of the nation and the States. The new GST and the subsequent devolution of funds through the NITI Aayog to the States is also destroying the fitness of the State and their financial position, which is not a good sign of development.
It would certainly take at least a couple of decades for any government to restore the fitness of the country’s economy after Modi leaves the Prime Minister’s Office after the 2019 elections. If he is voted again in the election, he would further ruin the fitness of the country and it might require at least a century to restore the economy.
Spanish Royal Couple anchored by Trump Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump hosted King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia of Spain at the White House. After arriving at the South Portico on Tuesday afternoon, the couples posed for a photo and then. As per report President said "It's a great honor to have the King and Queen of Spain and it's a beautiful country. We were in Spain not so long ago and we love it”.
- Which pair do you think will most likely get hitched?
- Sri Reddy explained what happened inside her Bedroom
- TDP targets Buggana complaints to Speaker
- Will Ganta Srinivasa Rao lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls?
- Envoy says Xi Jinping watched Dangal on multiple occasions
- Rahul sets his eyes on AP politics
- A drunken detector taxi from Uber!
- Madras Mozart becomes Sikkim ambassador!
- Ulaga Nayagan meets Rahul Gandhi!
- Sakshi Dhoni requests pistol for safety!
- Centre gave Rs 1.50 lakh crore to AP in four years
- Donald Trump escalated his attacks on America's northern neighbor
- Choreographer allegedly made a hoax Bomb Call after missing Flight
- How has practicing Yoga changed your life?
- Samantha Chaitanya's Fitness Secret revealed on International Yoga Day