Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump has once again lambasted the "fake" communications media as the country's "biggest enemy" because of their alleged attempts to "downplay" the results of his recent summit with North Korea. Trump said on Wednesday on Twitter, regarding the time before he came into the White House "So funny to watch the Fake News, especially NBC and CNN.
Meanwhile they are fighting hard to downplay the deal with North Korea. 500 days ago they would have 'begged' for this deal-looked like war would break out". He added “Our Country's biggest enemy is the Fake News so easily promulgated by fools" just hours after landing in Washington after his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in Singapore, although its ramifications are not yet clear.
Furthermore Trump's meeting with Kim was the first
between leaders of the two countries and came after months of heated rhetoric
and mutual military including nuclear threats. Moreover at their meeting,
however, the two leaders agreed to begin the process of denuclearizing North
Korea, although the details remain to be worked out in future encounters. Further since he took office, the US president has repeatedly
criticized this country's main media outlets except for conservative News, for instance for
providing what he says is unfair coverage of his administration, reporting that
he has called "fake news."
One Plus 6 model is a failure with the new Face Unlock feature OnePlus6 which got released a few weeks back is getting positive critics from all mobile users and among all the features, 'Face Unlock' is one of the impressive works by the team. But what if the feature is proved as an epic failure?
- Finally, YSRCP MPs resignations are accepted
- Ganta dares ABN survey, says it is cooked up
- Twitter to ban users who are less than 13 years of age
- Rare diseases will be treated in VHS, Chennai
- Culprit S Ve Shekar finally gets Bail - TN police never arrested him till the end
- Tweet by IIT-Bombay student being abused by seniors doing rounds on social media
- GST introduced to track trail of transaction in fact increased illegal activiti¬es
- Will Tamilnadu Telecom Employees be declared as Govt Employees?
- Spanish Royal Couple anchored by Trump
- Which pair do you think will most likely get hitched?
- Sri Reddy explained what happened inside her Bedroom
- TDP targets Buggana complaints to Speaker
- Will Ganta Srinivasa Rao lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls?
- Envoy says Xi Jinping watched Dangal on multiple occasions
- Rahul sets his eyes on AP politics