Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump has once again lambasted the "fake" communications media as the country's "biggest enemy" because of their alleged attempts to "downplay" the results of his recent summit with North Korea. Trump said on Wednesday on Twitter, regarding the time before he came into the White House "So funny to watch the Fake News, especially NBC and CNN.
Meanwhile they are fighting hard to downplay the deal with North Korea. 500 days ago they would have 'begged' for this deal-looked like war would break out". He added “Our Country's biggest enemy is the Fake News so easily promulgated by fools" just hours after landing in Washington after his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in Singapore, although its ramifications are not yet clear.
Furthermore Trump's meeting with Kim was the first
between leaders of the two countries and came after months of heated rhetoric
and mutual military including nuclear threats. Moreover at their meeting,
however, the two leaders agreed to begin the process of denuclearizing North
Korea, although the details remain to be worked out in future encounters. Further since he took office, the US president has repeatedly
criticized this country's main media outlets except for conservative News, for instance for
providing what he says is unfair coverage of his administration, reporting that
he has called "fake news."
Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. The party took many buildings on lease in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for its operations two years ago. While the party has decided to continue its central office in Madhapur, it has decided to shut down some buildings in other places.
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!