Accordingly Flipkart owned UPI-based payment platform PhonePe has announced a partnership with Ola where users can book an Ola using the PhonePe app. Meanwhile with this integration, PhonePe users will have access to Ola’s multi-modal commuting offerings, along with the benefit of using the industry first AutoPay feature.
Accordingly the auto pay feature, which PhonePe clams is a first, allows users to set up payment instruction one time after which fare deduction happens automatically. Moreover according to it, with both the companies already catering to a large user base, this also becomes the first large scale implementation of AutoPay for ride bookings in India.
Presently PhonePe says that the Ola micro-app is
also a big technology milestone for it as it has been built ground-up by the
PhonePe team using the Ola developer platform. Moreover it is the first of its
kind mapping application using react native that provides not just location but
navigation with directional, matching the experience of native iOS and
Android maps. PhonePe has abstracted a lot of common functionalities like
tracking, status notifications, in-app communication that other in-app
categories can exploit. In the future, these will be available for other
partner apps as well.
Bengaluru Techstars accelerator begins operations from February 4, 2019 As per report Global entrepreneurial mentoring network Techstars on Monday announced to open its first mentor ship driven accelerator in Bengaluru to nurture Indian start ups in the emerging technologies. Meanwhile to begin with, the Techstars accelerator in India will invest $120,000 each in 10 start ups working in fields like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, AR/VR, Robotics, Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data Analytics.
- KRTC services resumed, barring to some parts of Idukki and Kodagu
- Nani says Janasena will lose in General Elections
- YS Jagan donates generously for Kerala Flood
- Manohar Parrikar targeted for his statements after surgical strikes
- TPCC demands investigation in irregularities of transfer of teachers
- Why Navjot Singh Sidhu hugged Pakistani Army Chief?
- #Hajj2018 - All you need to Know on this Special Occasion
- "Do Kerala People need Condoms?" - Person who degraded Kerala loses job!
- Kerala slowly returns to normalcy!
- Warangal Collector shocks with ghost story!
- Kerala superheroes get warm reception!
- Green tribunal orders analysis of Sterlite!
- DMK leader to be selected soon!
- PNB Scam accused Nirav Modi located in UK
- BARC shows Television audiences spent more time watching Karunanidhi's death news