Accordingly Flipkart owned UPI-based payment platform PhonePe has announced a partnership with Ola where users can book an Ola using the PhonePe app. Meanwhile with this integration, PhonePe users will have access to Ola’s multi-modal commuting offerings, along with the benefit of using the industry first AutoPay feature.
Accordingly the auto pay feature, which PhonePe clams is a first, allows users to set up payment instruction one time after which fare deduction happens automatically. Moreover according to it, with both the companies already catering to a large user base, this also becomes the first large scale implementation of AutoPay for ride bookings in India.
Presently PhonePe says that the Ola micro-app is
also a big technology milestone for it as it has been built ground-up by the
PhonePe team using the Ola developer platform. Moreover it is the first of its
kind mapping application using react native that provides not just location but
navigation with directional, matching the experience of native iOS and
Android maps. PhonePe has abstracted a lot of common functionalities like
tracking, status notifications, in-app communication that other in-app
categories can exploit. In the future, these will be available for other
partner apps as well.
One Plus 6 model is a failure with the new Face Unlock feature OnePlus6 which got released a few weeks back is getting positive critics from all mobile users and among all the features, 'Face Unlock' is one of the impressive works by the team. But what if the feature is proved as an epic failure?
- Finally, YSRCP MPs resignations are accepted
- Ganta dares ABN survey, says it is cooked up
- Twitter to ban users who are less than 13 years of age
- Rare diseases will be treated in VHS, Chennai
- Culprit S Ve Shekar finally gets Bail - TN police never arrested him till the end
- Tweet by IIT-Bombay student being abused by seniors doing rounds on social media
- GST introduced to track trail of transaction in fact increased illegal activiti¬es
- Will Tamilnadu Telecom Employees be declared as Govt Employees?
- Spanish Royal Couple anchored by Trump
- Which pair do you think will most likely get hitched?
- Sri Reddy explained what happened inside her Bedroom
- TDP targets Buggana complaints to Speaker
- Will Ganta Srinivasa Rao lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls?
- Envoy says Xi Jinping watched Dangal on multiple occasions
- Rahul sets his eyes on AP politics