Accordingly Flipkart owned UPI-based payment platform PhonePe has announced a partnership with Ola where users can book an Ola using the PhonePe app. Meanwhile with this integration, PhonePe users will have access to Ola’s multi-modal commuting offerings, along with the benefit of using the industry first AutoPay feature.
Accordingly the auto pay feature, which PhonePe clams is a first, allows users to set up payment instruction one time after which fare deduction happens automatically. Moreover according to it, with both the companies already catering to a large user base, this also becomes the first large scale implementation of AutoPay for ride bookings in India.
Presently PhonePe says that the Ola micro-app is
also a big technology milestone for it as it has been built ground-up by the
PhonePe team using the Ola developer platform. Moreover it is the first of its
kind mapping application using react native that provides not just location but
navigation with directional, matching the experience of native iOS and
Android maps. PhonePe has abstracted a lot of common functionalities like
tracking, status notifications, in-app communication that other in-app
categories can exploit. In the future, these will be available for other
partner apps as well.
AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures According to sources after seeking an interim relief from Cyclone Titli devastation Andhra CM Chandrababu Naidu has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, 48 hours after the CM oversaw relief and rescue measures and visited cyclone hit districts in North Coastal Andhra Pradesh, Srikakulam and Vizianagaram.
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri
- What will happen when you eat Non-Veg during Navaratri?
- Which Color to use in worshiping each Goddess?
- Why Navaratri is so special in India?
- 68 year old brutally killed!
- Kamal Hassan visits Mettur dam!
- Kerala actor apologizes!
- Stalin condemns on ADMK!
- 3 Member Panel to probe MeToo allegations in Kollywood: Vishal
- Pawan Kalyan to contest in 24 seats in Telangana Elections
- Will Kamal Hassan build alliance with Congress in 2019 Elections?
- APJ Abdul Kalam as President in India
- Remembering APJ Abdul Kalam on his BIRTHDAY (October 15)
- Huawei to support one million AI developers & partners over three years
- Karnataka health department confirms Swine flu cases