Accordingly Flipkart owned UPI-based payment platform PhonePe has announced a partnership with Ola where users can book an Ola using the PhonePe app. Meanwhile with this integration, PhonePe users will have access to Ola’s multi-modal commuting offerings, along with the benefit of using the industry first AutoPay feature.
Accordingly the auto pay feature, which PhonePe clams is a first, allows users to set up payment instruction one time after which fare deduction happens automatically. Moreover according to it, with both the companies already catering to a large user base, this also becomes the first large scale implementation of AutoPay for ride bookings in India.
Presently PhonePe says that the Ola micro-app is
also a big technology milestone for it as it has been built ground-up by the
PhonePe team using the Ola developer platform. Moreover it is the first of its
kind mapping application using react native that provides not just location but
navigation with directional, matching the experience of native iOS and
Android maps. PhonePe has abstracted a lot of common functionalities like
tracking, status notifications, in-app communication that other in-app
categories can exploit. In the future, these will be available for other
partner apps as well.
Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm Chennai sources stated that the 'Rahul for Prime Minister' proposal from DMK chief MK Stalin has kicked up a storm all around, besides triggering a bombshell of a recall from the inimitable Dr Subramanian Swamy. Meanwhile the former Law Minister tweeted on Monday "He do not know why some parties want to declare Rahul Gandhi as next PM as self confessed in writing that he is British citizen
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically
- Despite promises, the intention to arrest Mallya!