New Delhi sources reported that India has welcomed the Donald Trump-Kim Jong Un summit that took place in Singapore on Tuesday. Accordingly a Ministry of External Affairs statement expressed hope the “outcomes would be implemented, thus paving the way for lasting peace and stability in the Korean Peninsula.”
Meanwhile New Delhi described the meeting as a “positive development”. Furthermore India's interest in the summit was encapsulated in the MEA’s reaction. India used to be the third largest trading partner for North Korea until sanctions bit and India clamped down. While most of those sanctions remain in place, India would be looking to exploit whatever opportunity finds its way.
Furthermore as per report India, the world's
largest democracy, and North Korea, the world's most isolated country (till
about last month) are not enemies for sure. Moreover weeks before the Trump-Kim
summit, India had reached out to North Korea with Minister VK Singh in
Pyongyang last month plus in the first high level visit since 1998.
Woman gets depressed as she finds her husband is already father of 47 Children !!! It has been a weird earth we are in, as there are people who crave to have kids but won't be able to either due to health reasons or financial positions or other factors but at the other side, there are people who give birth to multiple kids irrespective of their financial status or health issues.
- Elephant causes rampage in Kerala!
- First Lesbian Cricketing Pair in the History of Cricket
- Reason how Sadhvi Pragya got ticket!
- Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?