New Delhi sources reported that India has welcomed the Donald Trump-Kim Jong Un summit that took place in Singapore on Tuesday. Accordingly a Ministry of External Affairs statement expressed hope the “outcomes would be implemented, thus paving the way for lasting peace and stability in the Korean Peninsula.”
Meanwhile New Delhi described the meeting as a “positive development”. Furthermore India's interest in the summit was encapsulated in the MEA’s reaction. India used to be the third largest trading partner for North Korea until sanctions bit and India clamped down. While most of those sanctions remain in place, India would be looking to exploit whatever opportunity finds its way.
Furthermore as per report India, the world's
largest democracy, and North Korea, the world's most isolated country (till
about last month) are not enemies for sure. Moreover weeks before the Trump-Kim
summit, India had reached out to North Korea with Minister VK Singh in
Pyongyang last month plus in the first high level visit since 1998.
One Plus 6 model is a failure with the new Face Unlock feature OnePlus6 which got released a few weeks back is getting positive critics from all mobile users and among all the features, 'Face Unlock' is one of the impressive works by the team. But what if the feature is proved as an epic failure?
- Finally, YSRCP MPs resignations are accepted
- Ganta dares ABN survey, says it is cooked up
- Twitter to ban users who are less than 13 years of age
- Rare diseases will be treated in VHS, Chennai
- Culprit S Ve Shekar finally gets Bail - TN police never arrested him till the end
- Tweet by IIT-Bombay student being abused by seniors doing rounds on social media
- GST introduced to track trail of transaction in fact increased illegal activiti¬es
- Will Tamilnadu Telecom Employees be declared as Govt Employees?
- Spanish Royal Couple anchored by Trump
- Which pair do you think will most likely get hitched?
- Sri Reddy explained what happened inside her Bedroom
- TDP targets Buggana complaints to Speaker
- Will Ganta Srinivasa Rao lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls?
- Envoy says Xi Jinping watched Dangal on multiple occasions
- Rahul sets his eyes on AP politics