An Indian couple has been caught red-handed for their alleged involvement in a sex racket, as they did flesh trade with Telugu actresses. An Indian, Kishan Modugumudi alias Raju alias Sriraj Chonupati aged 34 years, resides in Chicago city of USA. He resides in the US with his wife Chandra (31), and their two children.
Being a well-known industrialist, Kishan has even produced several hit Telugu movies. It has now been revealed that Kishan has invited struggling Telugu actresses to the US, and has exploited them in the name of making them participate in cultural festivals, and using them for prostitution.
He has even advertised the faces of
the actresses, branding them as prostitutes, and has charged even 2 lakhs per
customer. The actresses used for flesh trade were housed in a small apartment
by Kishan. On the other hand, his wife Chandra has made a detailed register of
which actress was sent to which customer, on which date, and a complete
database. Now, the couple has been arrested under non-bailable sections while
their kids are stationed in a home for kids in Virginia.
One Plus 6 model is a failure with the new Face Unlock feature OnePlus6 which got released a few weeks back is getting positive critics from all mobile users and among all the features, 'Face Unlock' is one of the impressive works by the team. But what if the feature is proved as an epic failure?
- Finally, YSRCP MPs resignations are accepted
- Ganta dares ABN survey, says it is cooked up
- Twitter to ban users who are less than 13 years of age
- Rare diseases will be treated in VHS, Chennai
- Culprit S Ve Shekar finally gets Bail - TN police never arrested him till the end
- Tweet by IIT-Bombay student being abused by seniors doing rounds on social media
- GST introduced to track trail of transaction in fact increased illegal activiti¬es
- Will Tamilnadu Telecom Employees be declared as Govt Employees?
- Spanish Royal Couple anchored by Trump
- Which pair do you think will most likely get hitched?
- Sri Reddy explained what happened inside her Bedroom
- TDP targets Buggana complaints to Speaker
- Will Ganta Srinivasa Rao lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls?
- Envoy says Xi Jinping watched Dangal on multiple occasions
- Rahul sets his eyes on AP politics