An Indian couple has been caught red-handed for their alleged involvement in a sex racket, as they did flesh trade with Telugu actresses. An Indian, Kishan Modugumudi alias Raju alias Sriraj Chonupati aged 34 years, resides in Chicago city of USA. He resides in the US with his wife Chandra (31), and their two children.
Being a well-known industrialist, Kishan has even produced several hit Telugu movies. It has now been revealed that Kishan has invited struggling Telugu actresses to the US, and has exploited them in the name of making them participate in cultural festivals, and using them for prostitution.
He has even advertised the faces of
the actresses, branding them as prostitutes, and has charged even 2 lakhs per
customer. The actresses used for flesh trade were housed in a small apartment
by Kishan. On the other hand, his wife Chandra has made a detailed register of
which actress was sent to which customer, on which date, and a complete
database. Now, the couple has been arrested under non-bailable sections while
their kids are stationed in a home for kids in Virginia.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue