Central minister Ravishankar Prasad has revealed that discussions are on with Minister Nitin Gadkari, to execute a plan to link Aadhaar card with Driving License. Ravishankar has said that this will be helpful in finding and arresting the accused who are involved in a hit and run cases, and drunken drive cases.
He has further said that many people use more than one license, and in case of one license getting seized, they make use of another license and continue driving the vehicles. To prevent people from making use of more than one license, Aadhaar card needs to be linked to Driving license, said the minister.
Aadhaar card plays a crucial role in
most of the developmental plans of the central government. Besides, even for
Pan Card, Sim card, Bank accounts, Aadhaar has been mandated to be linked. Now,
the demand to link Aadhaar with driving license and Election Voters card has
intensified. It must be noted that this plan has been in consideration since
September 2017. Besides, Supreme court has extended the deadline to link mobile
numbers and bank accounts with Aadhaar cards.
Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension Pyongyang sources made a statement that South Korean President Moon Jae-In and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed an agreement at the end of their summit talks here on Wednesday. As per report it was stated that the agreement was signed at a ceremony held at the North's state guesthouse Paekhwawon and broadcast live in Seoul.
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?