As per report presently Chandrababu Naidu is waging a tough battle probably one of the toughest battles in his long political career spanning over 4 decades. Accordingly the seasoned politician is being cornered by all negative forces BJP, YSR Congress and Janasena apart from individuals at the behest of the Saffron party.
Furthermore ever since Naidu quit the government by withdrawing his ministers from Union Cabinet and subsequently quit NDA to mount pressure on Modi, things started to become worse. Moreover this have further escalated with his decision to move No Confidence Motion that in turn brought all the opposition parties together against Modi's anti-people policies.
Accordingly even IAS officer IYR Krishna Rao and
IPS officer and former JD Lakshmi Narayana have been roped in to counter Naidu,
little did they do any political harm to Naidu. Moreover the BJP's own leaders
admitted that Naidu is a tough nut and shocked the BJP's top leadership with
his exit much before than the expected. By that time BJP realized what was
coming from Naidu, he had pulled out his ministers, quit NDA, introduced No
Trust Motion, and joined Opposition parties, instrumental in forming a new
platform for anti-Modi and Deekshas to expose BJP.
Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana? According to sources it was stated that Revanth Reddy has conceded the defeat of Congress and Praja Kutami in the Telangana elections. Meanwhile he said the defeat hasn't let down Congress party and Revanth said the party would take both victory and defeat in same stride. He said the responsibility of Congress has doubled and the leaders would fight for the people.
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing