As per report presently Chandrababu Naidu is waging a tough battle probably one of the toughest battles in his long political career spanning over 4 decades. Accordingly the seasoned politician is being cornered by all negative forces BJP, YSR Congress and Janasena apart from individuals at the behest of the Saffron party.
Furthermore ever since Naidu quit the government by withdrawing his ministers from Union Cabinet and subsequently quit NDA to mount pressure on Modi, things started to become worse. Moreover this have further escalated with his decision to move No Confidence Motion that in turn brought all the opposition parties together against Modi's anti-people policies.
Accordingly even IAS officer IYR Krishna Rao and
IPS officer and former JD Lakshmi Narayana have been roped in to counter Naidu,
little did they do any political harm to Naidu. Moreover the BJP's own leaders
admitted that Naidu is a tough nut and shocked the BJP's top leadership with
his exit much before than the expected. By that time BJP realized what was
coming from Naidu, he had pulled out his ministers, quit NDA, introduced No
Trust Motion, and joined Opposition parties, instrumental in forming a new
platform for anti-Modi and Deekshas to expose BJP.
Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. Pawan Kalyan himself disappeared after the polling and hurried arranged review meetings of the candidates in Mangalagiri office after 10 days of the polling. The candidates of Uttarandhra, Godavari districts, and Krishna were called.
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?
- Harassment case against Chief justice!
- Age verification on adult sites soon!
- Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!
- Pinarayi hits out Modis speech on Sabarimala issue
- PM offered of all possible help & assistance to Sri Lanka after Easter blast
- MK Stalin to devise strategy for 4 Assembly by-elections scheduled on May 19
- World's smallest baby boy weighing as an apple, ready for outside world
- Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons?