As per report presently Chandrababu Naidu is waging a tough battle probably one of the toughest battles in his long political career spanning over 4 decades. Accordingly the seasoned politician is being cornered by all negative forces BJP, YSR Congress and Janasena apart from individuals at the behest of the Saffron party.
Furthermore ever since Naidu quit the government by withdrawing his ministers from Union Cabinet and subsequently quit NDA to mount pressure on Modi, things started to become worse. Moreover this have further escalated with his decision to move No Confidence Motion that in turn brought all the opposition parties together against Modi's anti-people policies.
Accordingly even IAS officer IYR Krishna Rao and
IPS officer and former JD Lakshmi Narayana have been roped in to counter Naidu,
little did they do any political harm to Naidu. Moreover the BJP's own leaders
admitted that Naidu is a tough nut and shocked the BJP's top leadership with
his exit much before than the expected. By that time BJP realized what was
coming from Naidu, he had pulled out his ministers, quit NDA, introduced No
Trust Motion, and joined Opposition parties, instrumental in forming a new
platform for anti-Modi and Deekshas to expose BJP.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm