Former minister and Telugu Desam Party senior leader from Telangana, Motkupalli Narasimulu, is up in arms against Chandrababu Naidu. The TDP Telangana unit had expelled him from the party recently for his advices to the party leadership to merge the party with the Telangana Rastra Samithi. The party leadership did not like this advice and had expelled him from the party.
He had his reasons for his outburst. The party leadership had promised to get him the Governor post in the NDA government. Four years have gone and his dreams were not fulfilled before the TDP pulled out from the BJP’s alliance closing all doors for Narasimhulu to become Governor.Now, after the expulsion, he is taking Chandrababu Naidu to target. He is exposing how Chandrababu Naidu had usurped power from late N T Rama Rao in the infamous Viceroy Hotel episode and how he betrayed every caste and every leader during his stint as party chief since 1995. Taking advantage of his criticism, the Chandrababu Naidu’s critics from Andhra Pradesh too have established contacts with him.
It was former minister and Kapu leader Mudragada Padmanabham, who had met Narasimhulu first and extended support to his fight against Chandrababu Naidu. Padmanabham had even invited Narasimhulu to tour Andhra Pradesh exposing Chandrababu Naidu’s exploitative and opportunistic politics. Later, the YSR Congress leaders from the State have established contacts and MP V Vijayasai Reddy had met Narasimhulu in Hyderabad and invited him to tour the State. The YSR Congress is likely to sponsor Narasimhulu’s tour in Andhra Pradesh, if he takes up any such programme. The YSR Congress sees that Narasimhulu’s intervention would help the party gain some electoral benefits from the anti-Chandrababu Naidu sector.
On his part, Narasimhulu had announced that he would meet Jaganmohan Reddy and walk with the leader in the padayatra. He had also showered praises on Jaganmohan Reddy for his pro-Dalit stand. Interestingly, the former TDP leader had announced that he would meet Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan and extend support.
The TDP leaders are now worried a lot about Narasimhulu’s intervention and the outbursts. The leaders are worried as Narasimhulu would take some portion of the Dalit votes, particularly the Madiga community, which is for the first time, against the TDP and Chandrababu Naidu. The TDP leaders believe that Narasimhulu can cause some damage to the party if he wins in consolidating the Madiga votes against the TDP.But, the big question is will he be able to consolidate the Madiga votes against the TDP and turn advantageous to the Opposition YSR Congress!
Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan Sources from Howrah stated that West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee on Friday hit out at the intelligence department as she expressed her grief over the demise of 40 CRPF personnel in Pulwama terror attack on Thursday. Meanwhile when addressing the media, she said “People are asking what was NSA and intelligence doing? This is an intelligence failure. Why were so many vans going together when there is a security threat?”
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal