Former minister and Telugu Desam Party senior leader from Telangana, Motkupalli Narasimulu, is up in arms against Chandrababu Naidu. The TDP Telangana unit had expelled him from the party recently for his advices to the party leadership to merge the party with the Telangana Rastra Samithi. The party leadership did not like this advice and had expelled him from the party.
He had his reasons for his outburst. The party leadership had promised to get him the Governor post in the NDA government. Four years have gone and his dreams were not fulfilled before the TDP pulled out from the BJP’s alliance closing all doors for Narasimhulu to become Governor.Now, after the expulsion, he is taking Chandrababu Naidu to target. He is exposing how Chandrababu Naidu had usurped power from late N T Rama Rao in the infamous Viceroy Hotel episode and how he betrayed every caste and every leader during his stint as party chief since 1995. Taking advantage of his criticism, the Chandrababu Naidu’s critics from Andhra Pradesh too have established contacts with him.
It was former minister and Kapu leader Mudragada Padmanabham, who had met Narasimhulu first and extended support to his fight against Chandrababu Naidu. Padmanabham had even invited Narasimhulu to tour Andhra Pradesh exposing Chandrababu Naidu’s exploitative and opportunistic politics. Later, the YSR Congress leaders from the State have established contacts and MP V Vijayasai Reddy had met Narasimhulu in Hyderabad and invited him to tour the State. The YSR Congress is likely to sponsor Narasimhulu’s tour in Andhra Pradesh, if he takes up any such programme. The YSR Congress sees that Narasimhulu’s intervention would help the party gain some electoral benefits from the anti-Chandrababu Naidu sector.
On his part, Narasimhulu had announced that he would meet Jaganmohan Reddy and walk with the leader in the padayatra. He had also showered praises on Jaganmohan Reddy for his pro-Dalit stand. Interestingly, the former TDP leader had announced that he would meet Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan and extend support.
The TDP leaders are now worried a lot about Narasimhulu’s intervention and the outbursts. The leaders are worried as Narasimhulu would take some portion of the Dalit votes, particularly the Madiga community, which is for the first time, against the TDP and Chandrababu Naidu. The TDP leaders believe that Narasimhulu can cause some damage to the party if he wins in consolidating the Madiga votes against the TDP.But, the big question is will he be able to consolidate the Madiga votes against the TDP and turn advantageous to the Opposition YSR Congress!
California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit Accordingly Authorities said the list of missing people had jumped from 300 to 631 during the day as investigators went back and reviewed emergency calls made when the so-called Camp Fire in northern California erupted on November 8. Reports added President Donald Trump is set to visit the western state on Saturday to meet with victims of the wildfires, believed to be the deadliest and most destructive in the state's history.
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals