American Express has launched Online Fab Fest - a mega deal festival to beat the heat this season. The promotion targeted at online shoppers provides exciting offers on India’s favourite shopping portals. American Express cardmembers can avail up to 25% discount on their everyday transactions, from June 11 till July 8, 2018.
Off - Bookmyshow
Each day of the week from June 11th – July 8th is dedicated to a leading brand from a popular category, including Ola (cabs), MakeMyTrip (travel), Flipkart (online shopping), BookMyShow (movies), Swiggy (dining), Big Basket (groceries) and Jabong(fashion apparel).
zuring the offer period all Mondays offer Rs. 250 credit on Ola recharge, and Tuesdays offer an additional 25% discount when shopping on Jabong. Similarly Wednesdays are for Flipkart, while Thursdays are for travel-planning with MakeMyTrip. Cardmembers can plan a Friday full of movies with deals on BookMyShow. The weekend offer is for Swiggy (Saturday) and Big Basket (Sunday).
MakeMyTrip - Thursday Offers
Hotels: Flat 25% discount on Premium Hotels Gift Card transactions above Rs. 15,000
Consumers today are looking to get the most out of their online shopping experience - be it fashion, dining, entertainment, travel, gadgets or white goods. The rise in online sales and ease of online shopping are driving an uptick across segments such as retail and travel.
American Express’ merchant coverage has grown almost 3x in the last 5 years - with nearly 180,000 new merchants added across the country just in the past year*.
About American ExpressAmerican Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com/india, and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpressindia, instagram.com/americanexpress, linkedin.com/company/american-express, twitter.com/amexindia, and youtube.com/americanexpress.
Key links to products, services and corporate responsibility information: charge and credit cards, travel services, merchant services, corporate card, business travel, and corporate responsibility.*Based on American Express merchant locations setup between January 2017 and December 2017
Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory Elections are done and dusted and the Voters' Verdict is sealed in Electronic Voting Machines which will be opened only on May 23rd. The Election Commission even banned the Exit Polls until May 19th which is when the last phase of General Elections will conclude. So, there is absolutely no clue about what is the verdict of the people.
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours