American Express has launched Online Fab Fest - a mega deal festival to beat the heat this season. The promotion targeted at online shoppers provides exciting offers on India’s favourite shopping portals. American Express cardmembers can avail up to 25% discount on their everyday transactions, from June 11 till July 8, 2018.
Off - Bookmyshow
Each day of the week from June 11th – July 8th is dedicated to a leading brand from a popular category, including Ola (cabs), MakeMyTrip (travel), Flipkart (online shopping), BookMyShow (movies), Swiggy (dining), Big Basket (groceries) and Jabong(fashion apparel).
zuring the offer period all Mondays offer Rs. 250 credit on Ola recharge, and Tuesdays offer an additional 25% discount when shopping on Jabong. Similarly Wednesdays are for Flipkart, while Thursdays are for travel-planning with MakeMyTrip. Cardmembers can plan a Friday full of movies with deals on BookMyShow. The weekend offer is for Swiggy (Saturday) and Big Basket (Sunday).
MakeMyTrip - Thursday Offers
Hotels: Flat 25% discount on Premium Hotels Gift Card transactions above Rs. 15,000
Consumers today are looking to get the most out of their online shopping experience - be it fashion, dining, entertainment, travel, gadgets or white goods. The rise in online sales and ease of online shopping are driving an uptick across segments such as retail and travel.
American Express’ merchant coverage has grown almost 3x in the last 5 years - with nearly 180,000 new merchants added across the country just in the past year*.
About American ExpressAmerican Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com/india, and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpressindia, instagram.com/americanexpress, linkedin.com/company/american-express, twitter.com/amexindia, and youtube.com/americanexpress.
Key links to products, services and corporate responsibility information: charge and credit cards, travel services, merchant services, corporate card, business travel, and corporate responsibility.*Based on American Express merchant locations setup between January 2017 and December 2017
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant