This pop diva was one of the first celebrities to adopt yoga as a lifestyle and she is a fan of asthanga yoga and hatha yoga and has often credited yoga as an active force in her life which keeps her mind and soul at peace. She believes in adopting yoga as a lifestyle as it is a fulfilling path of relaxation, according to her.
Bollywood beauty and hot mommy, Lara Dutta, launched a yoga DVD to help women get back in shape post pregnancy. Lara says that exercising and a strict workout routine have helped her maintain her shape despite giving birth to her daughter.
This American actress, practices yoga sessions for at least 5 sessions in a week. She has credited yoga for de-stressing and body toning. She also cites yoga as one of the positive influences that helped her quit smoking. It is a great way to relax, according to Aniston.
Heartthrob of millions around the world, Martin uses yoga to relax and restore his inner peace. He is particularly fond of Hatha yoga and prefers performing a series of yoga exercises at home. He has been quoted as saying that yoga has helped him achieve stability in 'heart, mind and body.'
Kangana Ranaut is another power yoga aficionado. The sexy lass who impressed everyone with her Shootout at Wadala avatar said, "She do yoga regularly and eat a balanced diet.” This is the secret of her beauty.
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again