This pop diva was one of the first celebrities to adopt yoga as a lifestyle and she is a fan of asthanga yoga and hatha yoga and has often credited yoga as an active force in her life which keeps her mind and soul at peace. She believes in adopting yoga as a lifestyle as it is a fulfilling path of relaxation, according to her.
Bollywood beauty and hot mommy, Lara Dutta, launched a yoga DVD to help women get back in shape post pregnancy. Lara says that exercising and a strict workout routine have helped her maintain her shape despite giving birth to her daughter.
This American actress, practices yoga sessions for at least 5 sessions in a week. She has credited yoga for de-stressing and body toning. She also cites yoga as one of the positive influences that helped her quit smoking. It is a great way to relax, according to Aniston.
Heartthrob of millions around the world, Martin uses yoga to relax and restore his inner peace. He is particularly fond of Hatha yoga and prefers performing a series of yoga exercises at home. He has been quoted as saying that yoga has helped him achieve stability in 'heart, mind and body.'
Kangana Ranaut is another power yoga aficionado. The sexy lass who impressed everyone with her Shootout at Wadala avatar said, "She do yoga regularly and eat a balanced diet.” This is the secret of her beauty.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?