Chennai sources made a statement that after making several new announcements for farming and horticulture sectors, the Chief Minister said the government would provide 500 solar powered pump sets to farmers in non-delta regions with 90% subsidy at a total cost of Rs 50 crore. Meanwhile Mr. Palaniswamy said “This would be in addition to the 500 pump sets already provided to farmers in the Cauvery delta region as part of the Kuruvai crop package and the move would facilitate riots to make use of the abundant solar power generation potential in the state”.
As per report so far, the government has provided 3,112 solar pump sets and 181 solar panels at a total subsidized cost of `117.24 core across the state under the Solar Energy Policy 2012. The government would provide solar pump sets with 90% subsidy to those giving up free electricity for agriculture.
Furthermore Mr. Palaniswami said aiming to lure more youngsters into
farming, the government would introduce 2 year Diploma in Horticulture course
in Krishnagiri and Dindigul branch of Tamilnadu Agricultural University, with
an in take of 50 students each.
Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules Hyderabad sources reported that Cyberabad traffic police officials held a safety review meeting with officials from Swiggy, Zomato and Uber Eats following complaints from road users regarding traffic rule violations by food delivery personnel. Accordingly the complaints included drunken driving, rash driving, driving in the wrong direction signal jumping, indiscriminate honking, lane indiscipline
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India