Hyderabad sources added that Panchayat Raj and Information Technology minister KT Rama Rao was annoyed due to continuous rings of mobile phones during a crucial meeting. Irritated KTR has asked the people to switch off their mobiles or keep them in silent mode until the meeting gets completed. Meanwhile he told the leaders to not to disturb the mood of the meeting and also asked them not to disrespect the others in the meeting who are paying serious attention.
Media reports added KTR even asked the 'busy' leaders to leave the venue along with their mobile phones if they are not interested in the meeting. KTR was talking about various development programs and initiatives during Mana Nagaram program.
As per report officials, GHMC officers, police
officials were also present in this high-level meet. KTR took class to GHMC
officials and asked them to do their duty without fail and told them not to
expect 'praises' from people. Moreover he said Municipal administration is one
such category where people won't heap praises when all is well, but hurl criticism
when the sanitation or cleaning of premises is not well maintained. KTR taking
people's side and giving class to officials is winning applause.
Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches Accordingly affluent AC passengers are the prime suspects as over 21 lakh towels, bed sheets, blankets and other items went missing from air-conditioned coaches during 2017-18. As official said “The passengers are suspected to have made off with precisely 21,72,246 "bedroll items" including 12,83,415 hand towels, 4,71,077 bed sheets and 3,14,952 pillow covers from trains across the country
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!