Hyderabad sources added that Panchayat Raj and Information Technology minister KT Rama Rao was annoyed due to continuous rings of mobile phones during a crucial meeting. Irritated KTR has asked the people to switch off their mobiles or keep them in silent mode until the meeting gets completed. Meanwhile he told the leaders to not to disturb the mood of the meeting and also asked them not to disrespect the others in the meeting who are paying serious attention.
Media reports added KTR even asked the 'busy' leaders to leave the venue along with their mobile phones if they are not interested in the meeting. KTR was talking about various development programs and initiatives during Mana Nagaram program.
As per report officials, GHMC officers, police
officials were also present in this high-level meet. KTR took class to GHMC
officials and asked them to do their duty without fail and told them not to
expect 'praises' from people. Moreover he said Municipal administration is one
such category where people won't heap praises when all is well, but hurl criticism
when the sanitation or cleaning of premises is not well maintained. KTR taking
people's side and giving class to officials is winning applause.
US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran According to sources from Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said "He has oppressed his people for a long time." "He needs to look at his own base to figure out where that's coming from and he thinks the Iranian people have had enough and that's where all of this is coming from." At least 29 people were killed when suspected Arab
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania