E Cigarette aka electronic cigarettes are all set to be banned in Tamilnadu soon. The government has decided to ban the e cigarettes in an attempt to safeguard the health of people who are addicted to e cigarettes. As a replacement for Cigarettes and beedis, E Cigarettes were produced and sold in markets. People were able to buy it in online stores and malls in specific outlets.
However, there were raising complaints that these E Cigarettes had high nicotine content in them. E Cigarette, also called vaporized cigarette looks like a refill pen, and it is most popular among IT employees who smoke it as a replacement for cigarettes. One cigarette costs rupees five thousand. There are also online booking and door delivery facility for the e-cigarettes.
It has been revealed that addictive
content is added to E-cigarettes, and the smoking e cigars have become a trend
among youth. There are 21 agencies in Chennai to sell e cigars. In the
cartridge, there is a product named Jihol which is similar to alcoholic flavor
and it is mixed which gives the smokers an addictive feel. As the inebriated
state cannot be identified, many even go to their offices after smoking. E
Cigars have a high content of carcinogen, acrolein and Acetaldehyde, and hence
it is toxic for health. Already E Cigars are banned in Singapore and Malaysia.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections