E Cigarette aka electronic cigarettes are all set to be banned in Tamilnadu soon. The government has decided to ban the e cigarettes in an attempt to safeguard the health of people who are addicted to e cigarettes. As a replacement for Cigarettes and beedis, E Cigarettes were produced and sold in markets. People were able to buy it in online stores and malls in specific outlets.
However, there were raising complaints that these E Cigarettes had high nicotine content in them. E Cigarette, also called vaporized cigarette looks like a refill pen, and it is most popular among IT employees who smoke it as a replacement for cigarettes. One cigarette costs rupees five thousand. There are also online booking and door delivery facility for the e-cigarettes.
It has been revealed that addictive
content is added to E-cigarettes, and the smoking e cigars have become a trend
among youth. There are 21 agencies in Chennai to sell e cigars. In the
cartridge, there is a product named Jihol which is similar to alcoholic flavor
and it is mixed which gives the smokers an addictive feel. As the inebriated
state cannot be identified, many even go to their offices after smoking. E
Cigars have a high content of carcinogen, acrolein and Acetaldehyde, and hence
it is toxic for health. Already E Cigars are banned in Singapore and Malaysia.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant