Cases of thefts have been common in trains. In particular, in recent times, there were numerous cases of thefts in the ladies compartments of electric trains in Mumbai. After continuous incidents of numerous thefts in the trains, many women had given complaints to the railway officials as well. It must be noted that most of these theft incidents happened particularly between Boriwali Santa Cruz railway stations, as found by the railway investigation team.
A special team was formed to nab the culprits. On May 30, a female police officer had boarded the train at Borivali railway station. The police officer was able to catch a 20-year-old girl named Twinkle Soni red-handed as she tried to steal the mobile phone. Twinkle is an architecture student, and the police have seized 9 mobile phones from her.
Besides, police have arrested
another girl Tina Parmar, a 19 year old, in connection with mobile thefts, and
have seized phones from her as well. Both the college girls had been selling
the stolen mobiles to an agent named Rahul Rajpurohit, and he was arrested as
well. The girls had stolen and sold mobile phones worth more than rupees 3
lakhs. It was later found in the investigation that both the girls had loved
the same guy named Hrushi Singh, and they had stolen the mobiles and sold them
to give money to him, and get his love. A total of 38 mobile phones and 30
memory cards were confiscated from the two girls.
Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy! TTV Dinakaran has said that he strongly suspects the involvement of Cheif minister Edappadi Palanisamy in the Kodanadu estate deaths and thefts. Yesterday marks the 102nd birth anniversary of the legend MGR, and statewide there have been celebrations by many political parties.
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!