According to sources Vizag MP and BJP's ex state president Kambhampati Hari Babu has announced that the Centre is 'positive' on the long-delayed Visakhapatnam Railway Zone. As per report Hari Babu said the Centre has categorically agreed to accord the Railway Zone to Visakhapatnam. He said the Centre sounded positive over the Railway Zone during the high-level meet which took place two days ago in New Delhi. Meanwhile he said the bifurcation of Valteru division in East Coastal Railway and the other mechanisms, implementation are yet to be finalized.
Furthermore he cited technical reasons for the delay in granting the Railway Zone. Moreover he said an official announcement from the Centre would come after consulting several leaders. Further Hari Babu has also said the Centre would also consider the Kadapa Steel Plant proposal and had asked people not to believe in the bad propaganda spread by other political parties. Meanwhile when referring to TDP, Hari Babu said a few political parties are deliberately spreading lies.
Presently TDP leaders are fuming over Centre's delay over granting Railway
Zone to Visakhapatnam and its denial to approve the Kadapa Steel Plant and
Dugarajapatnam port. Media reports stated that TDP leaders are accusing the
Centre for bringing the bifurcation promises to the fore only after TDP
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy