According to sources Vizag MP and BJP's ex state president Kambhampati Hari Babu has announced that the Centre is 'positive' on the long-delayed Visakhapatnam Railway Zone. As per report Hari Babu said the Centre has categorically agreed to accord the Railway Zone to Visakhapatnam. He said the Centre sounded positive over the Railway Zone during the high-level meet which took place two days ago in New Delhi. Meanwhile he said the bifurcation of Valteru division in East Coastal Railway and the other mechanisms, implementation are yet to be finalized.
Furthermore he cited technical reasons for the delay in granting the Railway Zone. Moreover he said an official announcement from the Centre would come after consulting several leaders. Further Hari Babu has also said the Centre would also consider the Kadapa Steel Plant proposal and had asked people not to believe in the bad propaganda spread by other political parties. Meanwhile when referring to TDP, Hari Babu said a few political parties are deliberately spreading lies.
Presently TDP leaders are fuming over Centre's delay over granting Railway
Zone to Visakhapatnam and its denial to approve the Kadapa Steel Plant and
Dugarajapatnam port. Media reports stated that TDP leaders are accusing the
Centre for bringing the bifurcation promises to the fore only after TDP
Viral video of school students in trains! Cops in Chennai have been searching a few school students who were hanging on the footboard of the train and dashing their legs with the train platform, travelling in a risky life threatening manner. It has been said that the school age has been the age of innocence and that the age doesn't know fear and does all things experimental and adventurous, and even a few months back there was a video
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!