As per report from Cape Canaveral NASA's record-breaking astronaut, Peggy Whitson, retired today less than a year after returning from her last and longest spaceflight. According to sources she had spent more time off the planet than any other American: 665 days over three space station missions. Meanwhile she is also the world's most experienced female space walker, with 10 under her spacesuit belt.
Accordingly Whitson was the first woman to command the International Space Station, holding the position twice, and the oldest woman ever to fly in space. Whitson said "She was also the only woman to have served as chief of NASA's male-dominated astronaut corps. Fellow astronauts called her a "space ninja and it has been the greatest honor to live out my lifelong dream of being a @NASA Astronaut".
Recently NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine called Whitson an inspiration,
because citing her determination and dedication to science, exploration and
discovery. Brian Kelly, director of flight operations at Johnson Space Center
in Houston, said in a statement "She set the highest standards for human
spaceflight operations as well as being an outstanding role model for women and
men in America and across the globe."
Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game! Lokesh and Pavan Kalyan made their political debut and test their luck by contesting to Assembly. Lokesh has decided to contest from Mangalagiri where as Pavan Kalyan shows his intention to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments.
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack