Accordingly from being featured in movies like Fight Club and Troy, Brad Pitt knows a thing or two about staying fit and obtaining lean muscle mass. When looking at Brad’s physique, it is obvious that he didn’t get that way eating burgers and fries and stays away from dairy and fried foods, and processed foods like bleached white flour, soft drinks, pastries, and fruit juices.
Secondly Cruise, who is 51 years old, is known for doing a lot of his own stunt work in his action films, which means he always has to maintain peak physical strength and endurance with functional muscle. Moreover in addition to following a strict diet and lifting weights several hours a day, Tom also does cardio daily.
Thirdly Will Smith, 45, has maintained his physique during his tenure in Hollywood. His regime includes running 5 miles 6 days a week, and lifts weights on two body parts 5 days a week. Since training for his role in Ali as the iconic boxer, he still incorporates boxing training twice a week because he feels it is such a great workout.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open