New Delhi sources added that to defeat Narendra Modi in the next general Lok Sabha elections, Opposition Congress is said to be mulling over to do a big sacrifice the grand old party is contemplating to contest in relatively less number of seats to accommodate its allies. Meanwhile the move is to attract as many as Opposition parties for a grand alliance to take on Modi led NDA.
As per report this is after the outcome of Karnataka verdict where neither Congress nor JD(S) got clear majority and the duo formed the government only after forging post poll alliance. Meanwhile political analysts have opined that the Congress and JD(S) could have won easily had they contested together, Congress seems to have changed its strategy pan India. Accordingly even in the recent by elections, be it in Bihar or UP, United Opposition has shown stars to BJP.
Moreover taking cognizance of these, Congress under the leadership of Rahul Gandhi is toying with the idea of contesting in lesser seats to stop Modi. As per report for 2019, Congress party's sole agenda seems to be to stop Modi's comeback to power. Presently many say Congress brainstorm may certainly trouble Modi in 2019 polls.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party