New Delhi sources added that to defeat Narendra Modi in the next general Lok Sabha elections, Opposition Congress is said to be mulling over to do a big sacrifice the grand old party is contemplating to contest in relatively less number of seats to accommodate its allies. Meanwhile the move is to attract as many as Opposition parties for a grand alliance to take on Modi led NDA.
As per report this is after the outcome of Karnataka verdict where neither Congress nor JD(S) got clear majority and the duo formed the government only after forging post poll alliance. Meanwhile political analysts have opined that the Congress and JD(S) could have won easily had they contested together, Congress seems to have changed its strategy pan India. Accordingly even in the recent by elections, be it in Bihar or UP, United Opposition has shown stars to BJP.
Moreover taking cognizance of these, Congress under the leadership of Rahul Gandhi is toying with the idea of contesting in lesser seats to stop Modi. As per report for 2019, Congress party's sole agenda seems to be to stop Modi's comeback to power. Presently many say Congress brainstorm may certainly trouble Modi in 2019 polls.
Special Focus Hide
Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards Reportedly the Government of Telangana has issued a notification creating Narayanpet and Mulugu as separate districts. Meanwhile the notification said that Narayanpet will have 11 mandals while Mulugu will comprise of 9 mandals and with the creation of these two new districts, the number of districts in Telangana have gone up to 33.
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users