According to sources NITI Aayog's Governing Council meeting the fourth meeting in four years presided by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and attended by various Union Ministers, Lieutenant Governors, Chief of the states turned out to be stormy as expected. As per report Modi's detractor and AP CM Chandrababu Naidu made his strong voice felt at the NITI Aayog meet.
Meanwhile Chandrababu, who is representing Andhra Pradesh, got to speak first as per alphabet order, spoke at length for 20 minutes. Moreover Naidu tried his best to expose the Centre on several crucial issues and the gross injustice meted out to Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore seven minutes after Chandrababu's speech, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh tried to cut short Naidu's flow of speech pointing at the time, Chandrababu retorted saying AP is a special case due to its issues.
Further Naidu found fault with the Centre on not
keeping its promise of fulfilling the revenue deficit of the state. Moreover after
demanding the grant of Special Railway Zone for Vizag and Kadapa Steel Plant,
Chandrababu said the state is losing a lot and also asked the Centre to
immediately rectify the cash crunch in the state post demonetization. Recently Chandrababu
said AP is still facing the after effects of the infamous demonetization. Hence
Chandrababu also found fault with the implementation of the GST and said the
move is causing great difficulty to the state. He said the GST is hindering the
income and progress of the state.
Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan? Reports stated that in a crucial development, the High Court in Hyderabad has issued notices to AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and AP and Telangana DGPs and 8 others in connection with the knife attack on YSRCP President YS Jagan. Recently the court has sought a detailed report from the SIT within 2 weeks and adjourned the next hearing for 2 weeks.
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved