According to sources NITI Aayog's Governing Council meeting the fourth meeting in four years presided by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and attended by various Union Ministers, Lieutenant Governors, Chief of the states turned out to be stormy as expected. As per report Modi's detractor and AP CM Chandrababu Naidu made his strong voice felt at the NITI Aayog meet.
Meanwhile Chandrababu, who is representing Andhra Pradesh, got to speak first as per alphabet order, spoke at length for 20 minutes. Moreover Naidu tried his best to expose the Centre on several crucial issues and the gross injustice meted out to Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore seven minutes after Chandrababu's speech, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh tried to cut short Naidu's flow of speech pointing at the time, Chandrababu retorted saying AP is a special case due to its issues.
Further Naidu found fault with the Centre on not
keeping its promise of fulfilling the revenue deficit of the state. Moreover after
demanding the grant of Special Railway Zone for Vizag and Kadapa Steel Plant,
Chandrababu said the state is losing a lot and also asked the Centre to
immediately rectify the cash crunch in the state post demonetization. Recently Chandrababu
said AP is still facing the after effects of the infamous demonetization. Hence
Chandrababu also found fault with the implementation of the GST and said the
move is causing great difficulty to the state. He said the GST is hindering the
income and progress of the state.
Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery According to sources close to the family said here on Tuesday Iconic Telugu actor Brahmanandam Kanneganti underwent a heart bypass surgery at the Asian Heart Institute (AHI). Meanwhile he was rushed to the AHI Mumbai in a critical condition on Sunday and underwent several tests and was finally operated upon by renowned heart surgeon Ramakanta Panda on Monday.
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!