According to sources NITI Aayog's Governing Council meeting the fourth meeting in four years presided by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and attended by various Union Ministers, Lieutenant Governors, Chief of the states turned out to be stormy as expected. As per report Modi's detractor and AP CM Chandrababu Naidu made his strong voice felt at the NITI Aayog meet.
Meanwhile Chandrababu, who is representing Andhra Pradesh, got to speak first as per alphabet order, spoke at length for 20 minutes. Moreover Naidu tried his best to expose the Centre on several crucial issues and the gross injustice meted out to Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore seven minutes after Chandrababu's speech, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh tried to cut short Naidu's flow of speech pointing at the time, Chandrababu retorted saying AP is a special case due to its issues.
Further Naidu found fault with the Centre on not
keeping its promise of fulfilling the revenue deficit of the state. Moreover after
demanding the grant of Special Railway Zone for Vizag and Kadapa Steel Plant,
Chandrababu said the state is losing a lot and also asked the Centre to
immediately rectify the cash crunch in the state post demonetization. Recently Chandrababu
said AP is still facing the after effects of the infamous demonetization. Hence
Chandrababu also found fault with the implementation of the GST and said the
move is causing great difficulty to the state. He said the GST is hindering the
income and progress of the state.
Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia Hyderabad sources added that five youngsters from the city who were sent to Malaysia by two manpower consultancy agencies were left stranded there, following which their parents appealed to the ministry of external affairs for help on Friday. Meanwhile MBT Leader Amjedullah Khan said that the
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months