In a tweet on Twitter regarding the improper functioning of Lieutenant governor (LG) in Delhi, LG Electronics Company has responded. In Delhi, the conflicts between Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and the Lieutenant governor Anil Baijal have increased to a whole new level.
Citing numerous reasons chief minister Arvind Kejriwal had been protesting outside Anil Baijal's residence. As the lieutenant governor is not able to go to the office, he has been performing his tasks from home itself. The reason behind this is that it was said, Anil Baijal had been preventing Arvind Kejriwal from working.
Bollywood director Shirish Kunder
had tagged LG Electronics Company in Twitter and had asked, whether they have
any service centre in Delhi, and further said the LG there isn't working and
isn't allowing others to work, indirectly quoting LG lieutenant governor.
However LG electronics took it seriously and has messaged to send a private
message and that they will service the LG. This tweet has become a huge viral
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind