In a tweet on Twitter regarding the improper functioning of Lieutenant governor (LG) in Delhi, LG Electronics Company has responded. In Delhi, the conflicts between Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and the Lieutenant governor Anil Baijal have increased to a whole new level.
Citing numerous reasons chief minister Arvind Kejriwal had been protesting outside Anil Baijal's residence. As the lieutenant governor is not able to go to the office, he has been performing his tasks from home itself. The reason behind this is that it was said, Anil Baijal had been preventing Arvind Kejriwal from working.
Bollywood director Shirish Kunder
had tagged LG Electronics Company in Twitter and had asked, whether they have
any service centre in Delhi, and further said the LG there isn't working and
isn't allowing others to work, indirectly quoting LG lieutenant governor.
However LG electronics took it seriously and has messaged to send a private
message and that they will service the LG. This tweet has become a huge viral
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018