The murderer of Karnataka journalist Gauri lankesh has confessed how and why he had killed her. Popular journalist Gauri lankesh has been working with a popular press journal pathrika. She has been frequently writing articles against the right wing outfits and RSS groups in the paper.
In such a situation Gauri lankesh was killed brutally by unknown people last September. In connection with Gauri lankesh shooting case, the Yuva Sena member KT Naveen Kumar was arrested. KT Naveen Kumar had accepted to have murdered Gauri lankesh and had also been taken to the murder spot, where he demonstrated how he had killed her.
Parasuram wagmore, another accused was
arrested in Vijaypura who had said that the murder was done as instructed by Hindu
Janata Karti samiti. He has said that they had ordered to kill Gauri lankesh to
save Hinduism and that now he regrets killing her. This operation was called
operation Amma, said Parasuram. He had also confessed on how they had trained him
and how he had analyzed her house and killed her. Now police are set to
arrest members of Hindu Janata Karti Samiti.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party