Prime Minister Narendra Modi had recently released a video for the fitness challenge given to him by cricketer Virat Kohli. Narendra Modi had also challenged Karnataka chief minister HD Kumaraswamy for which Kumaraswamy had replied that he was more concerned about the fitness of the nation and not interested in such fitness challenges and that he wants the prime minister support in this aspect.
However the JDS members are angry on Modi for inviting Kumaraswamy who had recently underwent a surgery for a fitness challenge. They also said that Modi can't even stand a challenge against JDS leader Deve Gowda.
Deve Gowda has always been a fit person and aged 86, he has a special gym in his home, instructed by a trainer named Karthik. Since he had been fit for long and doing exercises regularly, it was no tough task for him to take up challenges said Deve Gowda. On the other hand Modi's fitness video which had very simple and basic exercises has been trolled heavily.
Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed Accordingly from January 21st to January 25th this religious ritual will be held at KCR's farmhouse in Erravelli. Meanwhile once again arrangements are being made on a grand scale. But this time there is a change in guests list. Earlier in 2015, KCR invited AP CM Chandrababu Naidu and then things went well between the TRS and TDP governments.
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants