Los Angeles sources reported that reality TV star Kim Kardashian said she is not actively considering a career in politics but she would not rule out the possibility of running for office. Meanwhile the 37 year old entrepreneur recently met US President Donald Trump to discuss prison reforms after she spent months working with her legal team in a bid to get Alice Johnson parole.
Moreover following her meeting with the president, Alice, who was sentenced to life in prison without parole in 1997 on money laundering and drug conspiracy charges, was released from Aliceville Correctional Facility in Alabama. Furthermore when asked if she would ever run for office, Kardashian told, "She guess never say never, but that's not going to be like, 'Kim's running.' That is not where she is." The "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star added she wants to use her celebrity status for the welfare of people.
She added “She honestly saw that if she could use her platform just to do
something for one person, that it opens the conversation for so much more and
for other people to want to do the same thing”. Moreover she said if more
people would just put their personal feelings aside and talk about really
important issues that have to be discussed, and then so much more can get done.
UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor New Delhi sources stated that as per the survey by legal and consulting firm Baker & McKenzie, Indian business leaders are bullish on investments, but the UK is no longer a target country for them. Indian companies are finding South East Asia as a "new land of opportunity". Meanwhile the region has emerged as the most preferred investment destination, second only to the domestic market, for Indian businesses.
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'