Accordingly in what can be heights of stark differentiation, the Union Government is all set to spend a whopping Rs 1100 Crore on the two aircraft for its VVIP customization for PM Modi's globetrotting, whereas the Centre finds its ways to turn down funds to the people's capital Amaravati which is planned to build in over 30,000 acres. Meanwhile the move to spend Rs 1100 Crore on two brand new Boeing 777s invites severe criticism from all corners.
As per report the Government of India which had bought the two new brand Boeing 777s from Seattle based plane maker sent them back to the US in order to have VVIP customization and willing to spend the staggering amount for the customization. Furthermore the customization is expected to include 'Secure Communications' and 'Missile Evasion Systems' that the present Modi's fleets lack. Air India not just losing Rs 1100 Crore for the refitting, but it also loses Rs 100 Crore per year during the remodeling.
Presently Air India is on sale and the Indian Air Force's VIP squadron who
operate the Boeing Business Jets and Embraces apparently lack fully qualified
pilots to fly the wide bodied aircraft. Moreover even as AP BJP leaders claim
they have done so much for Andhra Pradesh, the facts on ground are no match to
their claims. Hence the Centre recently withdrew its meager Rs 350 Crore that
was earlier sanctioned to the backward districts of Andhra Pradesh.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar