Accordingly in what can be heights of stark differentiation, the Union Government is all set to spend a whopping Rs 1100 Crore on the two aircraft for its VVIP customization for PM Modi's globetrotting, whereas the Centre finds its ways to turn down funds to the people's capital Amaravati which is planned to build in over 30,000 acres. Meanwhile the move to spend Rs 1100 Crore on two brand new Boeing 777s invites severe criticism from all corners.
As per report the Government of India which had bought the two new brand Boeing 777s from Seattle based plane maker sent them back to the US in order to have VVIP customization and willing to spend the staggering amount for the customization. Furthermore the customization is expected to include 'Secure Communications' and 'Missile Evasion Systems' that the present Modi's fleets lack. Air India not just losing Rs 1100 Crore for the refitting, but it also loses Rs 100 Crore per year during the remodeling.
Presently Air India is on sale and the Indian Air Force's VIP squadron who
operate the Boeing Business Jets and Embraces apparently lack fully qualified
pilots to fly the wide bodied aircraft. Moreover even as AP BJP leaders claim
they have done so much for Andhra Pradesh, the facts on ground are no match to
their claims. Hence the Centre recently withdrew its meager Rs 350 Crore that
was earlier sanctioned to the backward districts of Andhra Pradesh.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy