In connection with a scam in the emission tests of the cars, Audi Chief Executive officer Rupert Stadler has been arrested in Germany. Audi cars are produced by Volkswagen Company. Luxury cars are manufactured by Volkswagen under the brand name of Audi. In 2015, there were reports that the Audi cars were designed by Volkswagen in such a way, that they contained a device to evade emission tests.
In the 600000 cars sent to America, it had placed the device to bypass emission test, as confessed by the car major it. It was later revealed that 11 million diesel cars had the emission test evasion software, and Volkswagen has also revealed that the software was tuned to display low emission results.
However, it was found that more than
the lab test phase, the cars were emitting 40 percent more smoke. Following
suspicion on Audi, the company had accepted that 60000 cars of Audi A6 and A7
models had the software issue. For restructure and repairs, the company had
taken back 8,50,000 cars. In such a scenario Rupert Stadler has been arrested
so as to avoid destruction of evidence in the case.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party