Airtel, the leading telecom operator of India, has been launching new products every now and then. The company's latest offering happens to be a 597 rupees plan. In this plan, the customers can send 100 SMS daily, besides having free call facility as well.
This plan has a longer validity of 18 days which is an additional advantage. Besides the said features, the subscribers can avail a data benefit of 10GB. As of now, Jio's 98 rupees pack has been the most economical and cost-effective plan with good benefits. However, to counter it, Airtel had launched 99 rupees plan.
Previously, while Airtel had offered
1 GB data for 99 rupees, now it will offer 2 GB for 98 rupees, with
unlimited talk time and 100 SMS per day. The validity of this plan is for 28
days. Airtel has also launched a prepaid plan of 558 rupees, and this
plan offers 3GB data for 82 days, and a total of 246GB is offered. Airtel also
has a 448 plan with 1.4 GB per day, for a total of 82 days, and a 449 plan with
2GB per day for 82 days. All these plans offer 100 SMS free.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal