After the video of Anushka Sharma scolding a passerby who had littered streets had gone viral, after being uploaded by her husband, the Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli, the actress had faced mixed response with both supporting responses as well as opposing reactions.
The actress had scolded a man, named Arrhan Singh, who was traveling in a sedan driven by a driver, and she had asked him not to throw the garbage on road and instead use a dustbin. Kohli had shot the video and uploaded it, with the caption the read "brains gone for a toss", and also reacted angrily to trolls against the act.
While many came in support of
Anushka Sharma, minister of state for Home affairs Kiren Rijju had also
extended his support. He had responded that Virat and Anushka don't need
publicity but would actually need privacy, and had said that people must have
civic sense and ethical behavior and keep India clean.
Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai Chennai sources stated that the cyclonic storm 'Gaja' is set to make landfall between Cuddalore and Pamban today evening bringing heavy rainfall to Tamilnadu. Accordingly over 30,000 rescue personnel have been kept on standby by the state government. District collectors of Thanjavur, Tiruvarur, Pudukottai, Nagapattinam, Cuddalore and Ramanathapuram have declared a holiday for schools and colleges today.
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?