According to sources Chandrababu Naidu, who is locking horns with Narendra Modi on non-fulfillment of the Centre's promises to Andhra Pradesh, received unexpected praises from his detractor Modi alone. Meanwhile Naidu was stunned when Modi praised him during the NITI Aayog's fourth Governing Council meet held in Delhi.
Furthermore in a meeting presided by PM Modi himself and saw the attendance of the CMs of states, Lieutenant Governors, Union Ministers, Modi praised Chandrababu's contribution to the power industry and also appreciated Naidu's efforts in improving the services of electricity. Moreover Naidu stood out special in the meeting. He suggested that the Employment Guarantee Act/Scheme (MGNREGA) should be linked with the agriculture sector.
Further Naidu protested against the Terms of
Reference (ToR) to the 15th Finance Commission. Moreover he said the reference
in the Finance Commission to adopt 2011 census population instead of 1971 data
would have far reaching adverse consequences for the democratic and federal
setup of the country. Moreover Chandrababu Naidu's demand for the Special
Category Status got the support from Bihar CM Nitish Kumar and Narayana Swamy.
BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal Chennai sources added that Union Minister Piyush Goyal on Thursday said the BJP was exploring “all possibilities” and its alliance announcement would be made very soon. Meanwhile refusing to identify his party's prospective allies, Goyal said, “In politics, all possibilities are open and are being discussed”. Furthermore Goyal, who is also the BJP's in-charge for Tamilnadu
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other