According to sources Chandrababu Naidu, who is locking horns with Narendra Modi on non-fulfillment of the Centre's promises to Andhra Pradesh, received unexpected praises from his detractor Modi alone. Meanwhile Naidu was stunned when Modi praised him during the NITI Aayog's fourth Governing Council meet held in Delhi.
Furthermore in a meeting presided by PM Modi himself and saw the attendance of the CMs of states, Lieutenant Governors, Union Ministers, Modi praised Chandrababu's contribution to the power industry and also appreciated Naidu's efforts in improving the services of electricity. Moreover Naidu stood out special in the meeting. He suggested that the Employment Guarantee Act/Scheme (MGNREGA) should be linked with the agriculture sector.
Further Naidu protested against the Terms of
Reference (ToR) to the 15th Finance Commission. Moreover he said the reference
in the Finance Commission to adopt 2011 census population instead of 1971 data
would have far reaching adverse consequences for the democratic and federal
setup of the country. Moreover Chandrababu Naidu's demand for the Special
Category Status got the support from Bihar CM Nitish Kumar and Narayana Swamy.
TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter Meanwhile when taking to social media, Uttam had said, "Unlike KTR, who received everything on a platter due to his father and caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao, he is a first generation politician who worked hard to reach where he is. Meanwhile to say that KCR had any role isn’t just blatantly false, but also childish. You and your family have positions today because Congress gave Telangana."
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP