Washington sources reported that Special counsel Robert Mueller is examining a previously undisclosed meeting between longtime Donald Trump confidante Roger Stone and a Russian figure who allegedly tried to sell him dirt on Hillary Clinton.
As per report it was stated that the meeting between Stone and a man who identified himself as Henry Greenberg was described in a pair of letters sent Friday to the House Intelligence Committee and first reported by The Washington Post.
Moreover media reports added that Stone and Michael
Caputo, a Trump campaign aide who arranged the 2016 meeting, did not disclose
the contact in their interviews with the committee. Presently media reports
reported that they now believe the man was an FBI informant trying to set them
up in a bid to undermine Trump's campaign.
Maoist killers identified! The 3 Maoists who had killed the Andhra Pradesh MLA were identified and their photos were released. Kidari Sarwesawar Rao had been selected to the assembly from Andhra's Vishakapatnam constituency. MLA Kidari Sarweswar Rao and former MLA Siveri Soma were among those killed by the Maoists on Sunday.
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia