Hyderabad sources stated that COP CONNECT', a mobile app to support the professional communication and collaboration needs of the entire police department of Telangana, was launched here yesterday by the DGP, M Mahendar Reddy. He told "Telangana Police is now equipped with yet another powerful and transformative tool in its digital arsenal through COP CONNECT, connecting over 60,000 police force across 31 districts in the state".
Meanwhile the DGP said it was developed based on the Telangana State Police internal Communication strategy, which would help the entire work force to proactively engage and consult each other so that they are able to play an active role in delivery of uniform Police Services across the state. Reddy said "COP CONNECTs end to end encryption with server being with Police Department ensures absolute security and confidentiality of internal Police communication”.
Furthermore the police said the app has all
features of regular mobile messaging apps and is enabled for chatting, group
chats, file sharing (image, audio, video and documents) and location sharing.
As per report different types of groups can be created at the state level,
District or Commissionerate levels, zonal level, sub- divisional level, circle
level and police station level.
KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name According to sources TRS chief and CM KCR, who has filed his nomination on Wednesday at Gajwel RDO office, has declared his assets both movable and immovable assets. Meanwhile KCR declared that he has no own vehicle and further he stated that he owns assets worth Rs 10.40 Crore and his wife Shobha has assets worth Rs 94.59 Lakh.
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!