Hyderabad sources stated that COP CONNECT', a mobile app to support the professional communication and collaboration needs of the entire police department of Telangana, was launched here yesterday by the DGP, M Mahendar Reddy. He told "Telangana Police is now equipped with yet another powerful and transformative tool in its digital arsenal through COP CONNECT, connecting over 60,000 police force across 31 districts in the state".
Meanwhile the DGP said it was developed based on the Telangana State Police internal Communication strategy, which would help the entire work force to proactively engage and consult each other so that they are able to play an active role in delivery of uniform Police Services across the state. Reddy said "COP CONNECTs end to end encryption with server being with Police Department ensures absolute security and confidentiality of internal Police communication”.
Furthermore the police said the app has all
features of regular mobile messaging apps and is enabled for chatting, group
chats, file sharing (image, audio, video and documents) and location sharing.
As per report different types of groups can be created at the state level,
District or Commissionerate levels, zonal level, sub- divisional level, circle
level and police station level.
A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules Washington sources reported that a judge in California partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules that allow employers to opt out of providing health insurance that covers women's birth control from taking effect. Meanwhile US District Judge Haywood Gilliam in Oakland granted a request by 14 Democratic attorneys general for a preliminary injunction.
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post
- Why TDP & Congress not going together in the elections?
- International Youth Leadership Conference to be inaugurated by Anna Hazare
- CM Yogi Adithyanath confident about BJPs performance in 2019