Virasana (Hero Pose)
Virasana increases blood circulation in your legs and stretches the thighs and knees. The pose improves your body posture and removes tiredness in the legs. Many women suffer from knee pain after their 50’s and this pose will definitely help them in reducing pain.
Malasana (Garland Pose)
Malasana makes your legs strong and lean and strengthens your knees, ankles, and thighs. It helps your body to excrete efficiently, keeping it clean and healthy and disallowing pressure to build up in the body as a result of improper excretion.
Makarasana (Crocodile Pose)
Makarasana stretches your leg muscles, hence acting as a balm for knee pain. The pose has a calming and relaxing effect on your body and mind. It also controls hypertension and when you practice this yoga definitely you can see a great difference.
Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains? Chennai sources stated that in an effort that could go some way in preparing the people for any imminent threat arising out of the monsoon rains, the State Revenue Department has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the National Centre for Coastal Research, to know in advance about the condition and intensity of rains.
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?