Virasana (Hero Pose)
Virasana increases blood circulation in your legs and stretches the thighs and knees. The pose improves your body posture and removes tiredness in the legs. Many women suffer from knee pain after their 50’s and this pose will definitely help them in reducing pain.
Malasana (Garland Pose)
Malasana makes your legs strong and lean and strengthens your knees, ankles, and thighs. It helps your body to excrete efficiently, keeping it clean and healthy and disallowing pressure to build up in the body as a result of improper excretion.
Makarasana (Crocodile Pose)
Makarasana stretches your leg muscles, hence acting as a balm for knee pain. The pose has a calming and relaxing effect on your body and mind. It also controls hypertension and when you practice this yoga definitely you can see a great difference.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers