Sources from New Delhi added that BJP, which is on losing spree, has lost one more crucial state. Accordingly the Saffron party's ties with the ruling PDP severed over the time and forced BJP to finally withdrew its support. Meanwhile this led to the fall of the incumbent PDP-BJP government in Jammu and Kashmir state.
Furthermore in fact, the very fact that BJP and PDP collaborated for power in Jammu and Kashmir had raised several eye balls given that both the parties have contrary views. Finally BJP ended its alliance with the PDP. Meanwhile Mehbooba Mufti, who represents the People Democratic Party's (PDP), submitted her resignation as Jammu and Kashmir chief minister to state governor NN Vohra on Tuesday and this is soon after BJP pulled out of the alliance.
Moreover as per report BJP alleged that the move is made for the larger
interest and India's integrity, Opposition parties Congress, AAP have blamed
BJP for "ruining" Kashmir and walking out of the government. Moreover
with the exit of BJP and fall of the state government, Jammu and Kashmir is all
set to have the Governor's rule.
Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game! Lokesh and Pavan Kalyan made their political debut and test their luck by contesting to Assembly. Lokesh has decided to contest from Mangalagiri where as Pavan Kalyan shows his intention to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments.
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack