Sources from New Delhi added that BJP, which is on losing spree, has lost one more crucial state. Accordingly the Saffron party's ties with the ruling PDP severed over the time and forced BJP to finally withdrew its support. Meanwhile this led to the fall of the incumbent PDP-BJP government in Jammu and Kashmir state.
Furthermore in fact, the very fact that BJP and PDP collaborated for power in Jammu and Kashmir had raised several eye balls given that both the parties have contrary views. Finally BJP ended its alliance with the PDP. Meanwhile Mehbooba Mufti, who represents the People Democratic Party's (PDP), submitted her resignation as Jammu and Kashmir chief minister to state governor NN Vohra on Tuesday and this is soon after BJP pulled out of the alliance.
Moreover as per report BJP alleged that the move is made for the larger
interest and India's integrity, Opposition parties Congress, AAP have blamed
BJP for "ruining" Kashmir and walking out of the government. Moreover
with the exit of BJP and fall of the state government, Jammu and Kashmir is all
set to have the Governor's rule.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018