According to sources in the process to achieve what he is aiming for, Andhra Pradesh opposition leader and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday went a step ahead and showered the very iconic schemes introduced in Telangana by CM KCR. Meanwhile Jagan, who always promises Rajanna Rajyam (the popular schemes of YSR), seems to have directly copied the farmer-friendly schemes introduced by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar.
Moreover he announced 9 hours of free electricity to AP farmers during the day and interest-free loans for agriculture if his party is given power in 2019. Accidentally what took everyone by shock is that Jagan declaring his governments will handover Rs 12,500 to each farmer in the month of May and provides 5 lakh life insurance cover to all of them.
Recently Andhra Pradesh opposition leader also
launched a scathing attack on state CM N Chandrababu Naidu saying 'he is
maligning entire political space and very soon we will see accountability in
politics and if any leader fail to fulfill poll promises, he has to quit.'
Further he questioned, 'how will state attain special status if Babu projects
that Andhra's GDP is higher than the nation?' hence Mr. Reddy said that TDP
supreme has cheated and ignored all communities in the state while requesting
the huge gathering to give him a chance in coming general election.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?