According to sources in the process to achieve what he is aiming for, Andhra Pradesh opposition leader and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday went a step ahead and showered the very iconic schemes introduced in Telangana by CM KCR. Meanwhile Jagan, who always promises Rajanna Rajyam (the popular schemes of YSR), seems to have directly copied the farmer-friendly schemes introduced by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar.
Moreover he announced 9 hours of free electricity to AP farmers during the day and interest-free loans for agriculture if his party is given power in 2019. Accidentally what took everyone by shock is that Jagan declaring his governments will handover Rs 12,500 to each farmer in the month of May and provides 5 lakh life insurance cover to all of them.
Recently Andhra Pradesh opposition leader also
launched a scathing attack on state CM N Chandrababu Naidu saying 'he is
maligning entire political space and very soon we will see accountability in
politics and if any leader fail to fulfill poll promises, he has to quit.'
Further he questioned, 'how will state attain special status if Babu projects
that Andhra's GDP is higher than the nation?' hence Mr. Reddy said that TDP
supreme has cheated and ignored all communities in the state while requesting
the huge gathering to give him a chance in coming general election.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million